• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MaryTheBold

Community Rejected Army Management window improvements (show healing/training time left)

"The shortest healing times are found on Bronze Age units, with the time to heal one hit point increasing in the Iron Age before reaching the maximum 24 minutes per hit point in the Early Middle Ages." If one remembers this they can easily calculate healing time w/o the additions. All said it...
  2. MaryTheBold

Galata Tower is a Waste of FP's and resources.....

I hate it more when those who have them and have plundered me, and their GT repelled my attempts to plunder them back, almost made me get one. Lol. They have some value for many; especially in weaker cites, etc... I'd rather build my skills in other ways. - Warrior Chick Mary the Avenger
  3. MaryTheBold

Inactive players, when does FOE bump them?

Or... maybe the player returns before the 12 months are over to keep the game active. I would never delete or abandon a city worked on for many reasons other than my addiction but also the pain of starting all over. Totally captivated. Challenging. Will never quit. All said would never wait or...
  4. MaryTheBold

I usually get advanced troops by doing story and bonus quests and working on the C Map. In LMA...

I usually get advanced troops by doing story and bonus quests and working on the C Map. In LMA in Beta have some CA troops already. I did miss a few extra hovers in my second live city by not reading up so missed them, hopefully not this time. Thanks for the info regarding Uber.
  5. MaryTheBold

Thank you sir for making my spirit smile! Appreciate it <insert excessive gushiness here)...

Thank you sir for making my spirit smile! Appreciate it <insert excessive gushiness here). Still working on where to put my periods. I talk WAY too MUCH! :eek: *laughing* True Fact. *smiles*
  6. MaryTheBold

Traz help

Not sneaky, certainly good information to be aware of.
  7. MaryTheBold

Traz help

Many do as you stated, I have a different strategy. I build as many as possible of a preferred unit to not run out, especially before my Traz is spitting out a decent number. I always have at least 1 rogue and 1 other unit down as needed after that point. Always variables based on needs or...
  8. MaryTheBold

November Competition

B3, E3, B7 & E7 I would like my prize in Yorktown. Thanks.
  9. MaryTheBold

Still learning the ropes. o_O:eek:

Still learning the ropes. o_O:eek:
  10. MaryTheBold

Thanks Plinker! :)

Thanks Plinker! :)
  11. MaryTheBold

Traz help

Rogues provides that 1st no damage hit. When rogues work I'll pick rogues over my real units. 2 units and 6 rogues. Initially it was 1 unit and 7 rogues. The Kraken changed that. Never heard anyone not tout the value of using rogues. Works for me. To each their own.
  12. MaryTheBold

Traz help

I built 35K rogues in my 1st city, never again, I choose how many other units based on how much I use them. With more rogues it's not as necessary to build the numbers you mention, it's a personal choice I'd suppose. 20K seems a bit much of 1 unit, other than rogues, imo and that's a lot...
  13. MaryTheBold

Traz help

Totally agree sometimes it's more efficient to use all real troops as stated above... often depends much on units you are up against, etc.. rogues do begin having less effect in some of the higher ages. Always variables. Knowing the troops helps. I practice manually with every unit to better...
  14. MaryTheBold

Don't You Hate It When...

Exactly. Easy Peasy. I've refrained from even responding to those comments. It's a no brainer.
  15. MaryTheBold

Traz help

What's an army w/o a well maintained Traz? WEAK, she answers herself. Troops are essential for a warrior. Period.
  16. MaryTheBold

Traz help

Sometimes, as you state, have come to realize and been a reality... many variables. I know I will not build as many as I did in my 1st world. Certainly they help A LOT, IMO, and in many ways, certainly preserves real troops, while also prolonging the ability to fight, with few real units, the...
  17. MaryTheBold

Are there shortcuts to gain happiness to the order of 2000

They were my go to items before the upgrades. The added equation w/ the upgrades is determining how many to use to obtain the benefits, land wise or are they worth it? Building and/or deleting are the variables. Totally subjective.
  18. MaryTheBold

Hello. Figured, certainly hope, this would be a good follow. *smiles*

Hello. Figured, certainly hope, this would be a good follow. *smiles*
  19. MaryTheBold

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

Interesting. Certainly have been contemplating it. Hmmm... should I stay or should I go? May at least test it.
  20. MaryTheBold

Hi and help

Thanks. Will use that to help justify my lack of tech skills, certainly feel better about it. *laughing*