• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Settlement Variety

I agree... but even my OCD gets bored after 5 or 6 of the exact same series of tasks
  2. Settlement Variety

Settlements... Why not add/vary the settlement specialties? Add the market (Japan), the Aztec game, or the Egyptian combat to the other settlements randomly. Repetition is boring
  3. Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

That's an opinion. People create those threads now & people use them; I'm just saying make it easy
  4. Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

Sniping is labor intensive & apparently it annoys a lot of people... An open/neighborhood thread would be for people that aren't in a guild, in a small guild, that just want to get their GB leveled up quickly, or selfish people who don't want to reciprocate donations
  5. Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

An open to all the neighborhood thread for GB's-to clarify
  6. Who is this guy from in my massage center Guild ??

An open message for GB participation/donation would be nice. I appreciate any help with mine & it would be easier to find GB's I need prints for
  7. How about a Pirate Settlement?

The Romans complained of pirates... They are historical Build a harbor, a ship, gather crew, & either/or capture ships & raid. ship to ship combat, village /outpost raids... Plunder!