• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. November Competition

b3 b7 e3 e7 i would like my prize in east nagach please
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I love the idea of HQ on 3rd row. It would twist up gbg. I dont worry that a major change in how GBG is done would ruin gbg for all. GVG has changed a lot since FOE started. I remember no auto battle. Major change yet the game lives on.
  3. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Limit the number of sectors that can be taken daily. This was done in gvg to level the playing field. Multiple 1stplace in a row should qualify for diamond. Keep the big guilds up and dont force a mediocre guild up for 1 good week.
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

For a lot of teams you do good one round then you stuck in the corner the next. Really fun when that happens. Its like playing monopoly and never getting to pass go. GBG needs change.
  5. August Contest - Summer Event!

parrot skull mutiny ship flag plank island port cove jewels high seas gold rogue anchor crew plunder hideout first mate keel map ashore ahoy treasure cannon sand
  6. winter contest

do you post the winners anywhere?