• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mmomlol

story quest

in the story quest, it asked me to scout a province and i had already gotten it but then it said to infeltrate 2 sectors of that province umm so now i am stuck and i cant move on
  2. Mmomlol

color of units

hmm but still the game is mostly white people
  3. Mmomlol

color of units

i noticed that in my army, there are a lot of white colored skined units but there are not many colored skin units. will inno games ever make colored skin units? i think it would make the game more diverse
  4. Mmomlol

How about a Pirate Settlement?

I LIKE THIS IDEA A LOT
  5. Mmomlol

i need limestone

plssssss i need limestone i am already on a guild btw, dont recamend that to me
  6. Mmomlol

happy new year

literally just heres to a better year
  7. Mmomlol

hi

hi
  8. Mmomlol

i need limestone

please pm me if you have limestone i will do fair trades
  9. Mmomlol

Joke of the Day

idk its just funny
  10. Mmomlol

Joke of the Day

why did the baseball player run away from home? his coach told him to make a home run!!!
  11. Mmomlol

sending stuff

it would improve the game because if i did not want to build say, the winter bakery set but my friend wanted to and he/she/they did not have enough upgrade kits i could send them one, making it possible for them to have a full set.
  12. Mmomlol

sending stuff

will there ever be a way to send items in your inventory to another persons inventory? then you could send unwanted stuff to someone who needs it
  13. Mmomlol

Joke of the Day

why did the base ball player run away from home? his coach told him to make a home run:D
  14. Mmomlol

goods for reaserch

how many goods of the age i am in should i have before i move on to the next age?
  15. Mmomlol

Joke of the Day

why should you never play hide and go seek with a mountain? it is always peaking
  16. Mmomlol

well known member

well known member
  17. Mmomlol

Joke of the Day

a man walks into a bar. ouch
  18. Mmomlol

dimonds

what is the best in game way to get dimonds?