• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Kitdihn

Feedback for update 1.214

DT was some weird trademark or copyright issue (or some such nonsense). Inno had no choice because they were using a design for a building that was never built and the architect said "no way, José!". I don't like the new cigarette lighter design either... Flick my Bic!!! :p
  2. Kitdihn

Where is the "Dislike" button?! :D
  3. Kitdihn

Doubtful... But you did highlight a more likely explanation. A faster way to spend! (Even if it is accidental.)
  4. Kitdihn

Some moderator... you aren't helping the conversation either. I am a software engineer, so I know bad design when I see it. This is either poorly executed or intentional. Either way, it is bad. I refuse to "get used to" something that is plain stupid.
  5. Kitdihn

This is not very helpful... you clearly are not listening to the arguments. Hundreds of additional mouse movements per day + delays due to mis-clicks and warning dismissals = bad design. We are not complaining - we are offering valid feedback (which is the purpose of this forum). It can be...
  6. Kitdihn

I agree with the comments about the placement of the new "Heal All" button being extremely inconvenient. It lines up exactly with where your mouse was when you hit "Autobattle" instead of the "OK" or "Sabotage" button like before. It even shifts the 2nd "Autobattle" button out of alignment in a...
  7. Kitdihn

[Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

Technically you can always take sectors via combat, but I don't see my Iron Age troops beating Virtual Future troops. LOL
  8. Kitdihn

[Question] How far ahead are you in campaign maps?

Actually there is one thing that stops a player from being able to advance in the maps - special resources like Promethium and Orichalcum. You cannot acquire these any other way than to generate them (other than the few you earn from the maps). I am in Iron Age and I am almost done with level 4...