• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Summer event Ruined Forge of Empires for me

bye felicia
  2. Nobody gonna ask for this?

server has been crashed for at least 5 mins and there isn't any sign to recover anytime soon. I wish inno gives us something to compensate for this
  3. Where is our second GB on SAAB?

Its almost a year since they launch SAAB and there is still no 2nd GB on that age? did Inno say they not gonna push out another extension tech tree on SAAB and go straight to SAV?
  4. neighborhood shift

so is nobody gonna talk about this weird one-week neighborhood shift? is it a common thing after the winter event? I'm pretty sure its not 2 years ago when i was playing, lol
  5. GVG was half dead and now need to compete with the new kid on the block(GBG)

First of all, I decided to come back to the game after one and half years break. Even though the forum deleted my account due to inactive, I'm here again as one of the proud members of plunder representatives in the forum:) Jokes aside, I was a fan of gvg and still love it. And I like gbg too...