• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Bob of Anchorage

Snipping

How do you lock a spot?
  2. Bob of Anchorage

Snipping

So I contribute FP to buildings unsolicited in order to get the FP and BP. Is this an OK practice? Several times players have replied that I undid what they were planning, and I shouldn't do it...
  3. Bob of Anchorage

Ancient Egypt Siege Camp

Thanks! This was the first time I was able to defeat the second leader's army. You were a great help.
  4. Bob of Anchorage

Ancient Egypt Siege Camp

For some reason, in Ancient Egypt I cannot defeat the second enemy leader, despite the fact that I have each of the 5 army units. I easily defeat the first army leader, but cannot defeat the second. What am I missing? I have tried both auto battle and manual attack. So I am able to collect loot...
  5. Bob of Anchorage

Market Trades

What is RQ? What is CF?
  6. Bob of Anchorage

Market Trades

Thanks. This seems rational to me.
  7. Bob of Anchorage

Market Trades

Then why are the trades out there for so long? At least a week so far. If this is a quest, why are there 30 of these trades? Why are some for 50 and 100 items, but most are for trading 1 item? Why doesn't everybody do this?
  8. Bob of Anchorage

Market Trades

This is a total newbie question. In the market tab when I look to trade for goods I need, I see a player named stonebrains who only posts 1:1 trades for a single era, and posts tons of them, and they all offset each other. For example, he offers 50 ebony for 50 jewelry, and at the same time...
  9. Bob of Anchorage

Why can't I get into Guild Expedition Level II

The Guild I belong to (Kingdom of Jerusalem) seems to have lost its administrators. Its treasury has thousands of goods in it, but when I try to get into Level II of GE, no one is able to open it up. I have tried to find out who can allow me to get in ... no response. (Except once, one member...