• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Yes, I checked and I'm on a blue node. Makes sense. Thank you.
  2. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I'm sure you're right. Many players will assume that each season will start with 500 shards. It's a mistake that they will only make once but could have been avoided if they checked Beta or simply asked here on the Forum or on Discord. Should INNO have warned us? Yes.
  3. Quantum Incursion fighters

You need to build a military building in your QI settlement and recruit units when it's completed. Just like in your main city (except the recruited units appear almost immediately).
  4. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Something's weird with attack boosts. In my main city I have 2 Forgotten Temples (50% red attack each), 1 Tourney Grounds (25% red attack), and a L9 Yggdrasil (50% red attack). In my QI Settlement I have an Aqueduct (10% red attack) and 6 Victory Pillars (30% red attack combined). In total, I...
  5. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

I think that the 500 shards at the beginning of a Championship season are intended to be "seed money". If a player spends them wisely they will be fine. With daily play, we will accumulate approximately 1.6M quantum actions. With this amount, we should be able to reach 450+ progress without...
  6. Feedback for Cultural Settlement - Polynesia

What level are you on? We're at the end of L7 and I thought that it got easier. Maybe it was the troop configuration. I've been struggling against the 4 fast combined with 4 archer first wave but didn't see any of these during my last 15 fights. I lost 6 ballistas in 15 fights but think...
  7. Walstrand log in issues!

I just logged into my city on Walstrand. No problem.
  8. Retire the Baron

Lemme guess. You don't have a Tarot Card Caravans. :cool:
  9. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Uh, if you blew all your shards maybe build a goods building to produce goods?
  10. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

If you can't buy expansions with shards, buy them with goods.
  11. Retire the Baron

I don't recall any of the Events having a "Finish X 24 hour productions" without there being an alternative option. I have never needed to use a Finish All Supply Productions item during an Event. Supply rushes to save some time yes. I don't know how many production buildings other players...
  12. Retire the Baron

It seems that you define "failure" as the inability to complete all 32 challenges. I think that completing fewer than 32 while collecting some needed rewards is a success.
  13. Retire the Baron

It is intended to be difficult but there is no requirement to complete all 32 quests. Do as much, or as little, as you want.
  14. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

Thanks for the info. I'm on Q28 and just set my Pumpkins to 24hr for Q32. One less Finish Supply Productions item that I need to use.
  15. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

What you call "smug" I call self-satisfied. Players build a bunch of Nutcrackers to stock up on Mass Self Aid Kits right before INNO starts pumping out 1x1 buildings that consume lots of aid. In this example, players built the Tarot Card Caravan (not a popular event building) to stock up on...
  16. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

There not that scarce for players that anticipated the need and built the Arcane Tarot Card Caravan. I get 1 Finish All Supply Productions each week and use them with Jumpin' Pumpkins.
  17. Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

I have to agree. The Santa's Showtime would be over-the-top in terms of a reward for a 2-day rival challenge. I'm satisfied with the frags of the Laboratory of Monstrosities. I didn't spend on getting to Gold League in the '23 Halloween event so they will help me complete #2. Maybe get #3
  18. Rotation of buildings

Buildings cannot be rotated.
  19. Feedback for Quantum Incursions

On Tuulech, only a small fraction of guilds show any activity on QI (605 of 4306) but the top 10 guilds are very busy (see below). I don't find this surprising considering GvG participation (amongst PC players) showed similar lack of participation as does GBG now.