• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. WANDERERthe

Daily Login Bonus?

I am waiting for them to unlock it for everyone
  2. WANDERERthe

If I was you I would give everyone something for being OFFLINE for so long LOL I was about to...

If I was you I would give everyone something for being OFFLINE for so long LOL I was about to bid on the maze before it went offline
  3. WANDERERthe

I know what u mean

I know what u mean
  4. WANDERERthe

Why can't I get into Guild Expedition Level II

THEY NEVER DO THAT ! If your a leader you must wait So long And the system will make you founder The bad thing is just inactive for more than 7 days Is all it will say There's no Advantage just displaying The real inactive DAYS
  5. WANDERERthe

MINT BUILDING That would be GREAT to have in my city GREAT IDEA

MINT BUILDING That would be GREAT to have in my city GREAT IDEA
  6. WANDERERthe

I don't get Why so many neighbors just make 1-2 goods at a time?

not 4 me I'm a Diamond farmer lol all event items are sold
  7. WANDERERthe

I don't get Why so many neighbors just make 1-2 goods at a time?

I have no Idea What you're Talking about a Quest that way. Nothing to do with building all goods buildings in your age lol No knowledge of the game You have a Content map And You get 2 Random Goods Booster FOR EACH AGE, letting you Produce 5 in 4H or 10 in 8 hours So building a goods building...
  8. WANDERERthe

Uping a new age must mean nothing to the Game Designers not to have a guild message about what...

Uping a new age must mean nothing to the Game Designers not to have a guild message about what they did WOW HE MOVED UP A AGE!!
  9. WANDERERthe

Why don't The guild get a message when someone up's a age ?

Gongrades (Guild member name) for advancing a new age
  10. WANDERERthe

Unfair advantage on iPhone

Why do i only see buy 500 Diamonds and get 1000 Back only on my Iphone Switching to my pc at home no such deal And no using $$ it’s a swap 500 Diamonds for 1000 Diamonds Explain this unfair advantage Next time i see it i will take a pic of it!
  11. WANDERERthe

Unfair fight

Where talking about the online games lol not the world
  12. WANDERERthe

Who has the time to look through all the Do not post list lol Before posting I do Live a Buzzy Life

Who has the time to look through all the Do not post list lol Before posting I do Live a Buzzy Life
  13. WANDERERthe

Why is there no real System inactive leder

Lol not talking anything about GE Just clean up all the dead guilds And a way to take over leadership of a Dead guild Nothing to do with moving to another guild LMAO
  14. WANDERERthe

Unfair fight

Cant get around it it’s the way of the world works only people with $$ can Gain a advantage and get ahead of others in the online games
  15. WANDERERthe

No not new player Just now making my voice Heard after 1.5 years later lol

No not new player Just now making my voice Heard after 1.5 years later lol
  16. WANDERERthe

Why is there no real System inactive leder

Why is there so many pages of dead guilds out there Just siting there doing nothing I have been in a guild with a dead founder for over 3 weeks with no other leader So why cant a active member be a new founder