• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. guilds?

Please note that using the swap thread wrong ie. not give the fp to the building above you will have you being told what to do. Those work on an honor system and no one want to see them break down.
  2. Equity???

Yes the game does reward spending diamonds but being at the top of an age and being able to attack the hood while in a higher age has nothing to do with diamonds. I spent two weeks attacking my hood when I move up to Colonial when in the Late middle ages hoods. But in order to do that I had to...
  3. Mughal Empire!

I think the big problem is that they are contacting us saying it was live at 9am this morning when that is not the case, If it was a rounding out over the next day to state that with projected times as looking at the Higher education in LMA it is still not listed as unlocked on World 6 Fel...
  4. Mughal Empire!

When is the Mughal Empire going live? What technology point do I need to be at to unlock Mughal? I have currently completed all Colonial tech but have not aged up. I received an email at 9:05am this morning saying that Mughal Empire was live but as I restarted my settlement about 9:20am it was...
  5. Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I am a little lot on this , as I don't pay and have the level 6 building and will have the 7th/final level when the event ends for the final quest. However I didn't try are all for the daily, but was only after paws until I got all of the paws needs to get the level 6, which was 3 pieces from...
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Oddly enough, Platinum does seem to have groupings selected by guild size. In the last round where my guild the 35 as in a grouping of 35-60 and the 14 claimed to be grouping of all guild under 40 members when I asked one of the members. So yes my problem with the grouping is that FOE seems to...
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

NO the problem is grouping 80 person guilds with 14 person guilds in a diamond round when there are 7+ rounds of diamond. It would be a ton more more enjoyable in the GBG if the guild had around the same number of players. There is no way for that small guild to win unless the 80 person guilds...
  8. What order should I be leveling GBs?

I want to get to the 9 attacks for bonus chance and I am at 53, I think, so up to 58 for the 9 attacks not eight. then it is stopping, for the next buildings
  9. What order should I be leveling GBs?

I have been thinking on it and know that getting all those 9 GB's up to about level 60 is going to take 1 year + and I will not be deleting GB's for a week as my HC still has a few levels to get to 58. I have also been looking at the Hagia and Inno for the last six months as poor land use. the...
  10. What order should I be leveling GBs?

OK that is a long ways for me and relooking at it then will work. That also explain why a non-guild 1.9 I am in has saw a lot of Inno about 2 months ago.
  11. What order should I be leveling GBs?

Thank you all. I will remove the Inno and Hagia, put in terrace farms and work on the SC and AO for the time being. I will relook at the GBs in a couple months. Can I ask what later ages you are looking at? I have 30K pop unused at this point.
  12. What is up with the event? Come back in 20 hours????

nope you finally finished all of the quests including todays daily quest and now get the quests at one a day until the event ends. This happens in all events
  13. What order should I be leveling GBs?

I don't get plundered(0 times in the last three months) so I have stopped worrying about plunderable goods. I do get attacked about once a day but 95% fail. and the GT seems to take care of others. I do do recurring quests but not that many only about 20 a day. A reason CF was not that high on...
  14. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I find that very funny being in a guild of 35 member can't complete in Diamond level with guilds of 80 member has nothing to do with being weak but being matched to lose. Current round has 3 75-80member guilds, 1 60 member guild , 1 35 member guild, 1 20 member guild and 1 14 member guild. So...
  15. What order should I be leveling GBs?

Thank you all for your replys. I fight some, about 20-100 battles daily most of those are hood, GvG and BG. Attack bonus is at 280/235 I buy FP with gold about 50-100 a week or more, I also make 450fp daily. I trade a lot, about 10K a month, high ranking guilds hit me up for goods for GvG or...
  16. What order should I be leveling GBs?

Hello I am trying to level all my GBs to about level 60 so that they are all doing more than an event build and I get more for my land. I have Arc 86 and CdM, Zeus, CoA, CC and Traz all at 60 with HC at 58 or they will be there in the next week. I would like some help on ordering the other nine...
  17. Military unit overstock....

they sit. TO my knowledge there is no max number of troops you can have. I will find use for them at some point in GvG
  18. Diamonds in recurring quests

Thanks for the information on medals in relation to diamonds
  19. What ARC Level ..starts getting good returns

level 180 for 100% bonus and level 80 for 90% bonus
  20. Any point in keeping the soccer field?

Like the question about the Terrace Farm this is not a question about what is best but what is better. The Soccer field is not great but if you have nothing better then use it until you have better buildings.