• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mughal Empire!

When is the Mughal Empire going live? What technology point do I need to be at to unlock Mughal? I have currently completed all Colonial tech but have not aged up. I received an email at 9:05am this morning saying that Mughal Empire was live but as I restarted my settlement about 9:20am it was...
  2. What order should I be leveling GBs?

Hello I am trying to level all my GBs to about level 60 so that they are all doing more than an event build and I get more for my land. I have Arc 86 and CdM, Zeus, CoA, CC and Traz all at 60 with HC at 58 or they will be there in the next week. I would like some help on ordering the other nine...
  3. When to age from LMA to CA

Hello and Sorry that this is a repeat question from others. I would like to know if there is something that I should be looking at doing in HMA before aging up. I currently plan on aging up when I finish Japan settlement run 13, I am on run 4. I should be finished in about 3 months. I have...