• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.271

This new change makes it even more difficult when fighting with advanced age units to make sure you don't accidentally lose one, when the one advanced age unit dances around from position to position this greatly slows down fighting speed, the currently selected army needs to be exempt from the...
  2. Attrition-How high can you go?

I'm in Progressive with Hover Tanks 1650/1500, not too long ago at 150 attrition I used a 300% attack boost and a 300% defense boost for 1950/1800 and was able to push attrition to 171. This required multiple diamond revives but auto battled all the way. As the Hover tanks start out around 4X...
  3. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

The recent change to duplicate style of event play which I'm sure by no coincidence are the most time consuming of the events requiring much more play time and daily play time has burnt me out on events and for the first time since I started playing the game I'm sitting this one out. I don't...
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

While this may have been true at one time, I just recently had 2 Forgotten Temples active at the same time, the first one did not decay when I planted the second and for several days I had a 40% FP boost before the oldest one expired. One one server I play on someone is saving up 5 forgotten...
  5. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I decided to go for Tomorrow troops, got the Tomorrow questline OK, 2 anti material snipers and 2 combat drones so far however there have been very few side quests, I keep aborting recurring quests, I'm near the end of the Tomorrow map, however I did not scout or take Itabarai or villabaja as...
  6. GbG Max Attrition getting worse with Later Ages

This is strange, I'm in progressive and even with a level 70 Arctic Orangery and boosts of 1400/1200ish I'm only able to fight to around 80 attrition max in the GBG before total wipeout and being unable to beat the army with any combination of progressive troops, so it would seem that fighting...
  7. New Quest to do a 5 minute production in a Hunter's cabin?

In my 3 secondary cities I received a quest to do a 5 minute production in a Hunter's cabin, others in my main world guild have reported getting the same quest in Indy, Progressive, Jupiter, and Venus so I assume it was added to all era's/ages. I have never heard of a new all ages quest being...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm on the quest peace conference in my 3 diamond worlds and still have not gotten the 2 snipers I was supposed to get. In all 3 I'm in INDY and I received a quest to do a 5 minute production in a Hunter's cabin, others in my guild also reported getting this quest in other ages, one even in...
  9. INNO Laying Off 75 Staff In "Comprehensive Reorganization"

Not necessarily, I suspect Inno may have hired a new CEO and they are on a mission to justify the cost of their salary by actively doing everything possible to maximize profits without regard to what us players think about it. This is evidenced time and time again when they start a feedback...
  10. Project FLAKES or How to Become a Whale For Free

Inno giveth, and Inno taketh away, recently this has been slanted heavily towards the taking away. I'm starting my 4th week of completing GE level 5 and have at this time 270 out of 800 needed fragments for ONE fountain of youth effectively nerfing possible FOY's to max of 4 per year, resulting...
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm currently on the progressive quest trench fever, according to the quest list on the wiki I should have gotten a quest to build a decoration 2 quests ago yet still have not received it. Are the wiki quests possibly out of order? After the progressive story has ended, are there any other...
  12. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I have nothing to sell you :cool: I was able to fight all the way through GE 5 with my Hover Tanks in the Progressive Era and 136/100 city stats, HT's didn't take any damage at all until the third from last post, auto battled all except for the last that was an easy manual battle win. Getting...
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I was able to fight all the way through GE 5 with my Hover Tanks in the Progressive Era and 136/100 city stats, HT's didn't take any damage at all until the third from last post, auto battled all except for the last that was an easy manual battle win. Getting advanced age units is all the more...
  14. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Currently I'm in Colonial and have the story quest to reach the new continent (INDY) and 2 side quests, research all LMA techs and research all Colonial techs both of which provide diamonds. As I'm unable to complete the 2 side quests without burning needed techs, I'm not sure how to proceed...
  15. Most efficient solution to finish productions from current age event quest?

Fan Shops (2X3) are also an option and offer the full range of production time options and you can use supply rushes on them.
  16. "The GBG Glitch"

This glitch occurs occasionally in the GBG when a guilds connecting tile is lost, and yet their flag remains. If the red guild at some point regains a connecting tile the advances are usable, if not each time the tile changes owners the advances are cut in half and continue to remain without a...
  17. Wishing well shrink kits in 2022 winter event

The information I have is that the WW shrink kits are available as an alternate daily special if one switches the daily special. Does this mean that one day they will also appear then as a regular daily special during the event or are they available only if one is able to switch the daily...
  18. Ten Ketebo Candy Buildings on Day 1 of Winter Event!!??

It's all about the Benjamin's as they say, the number of event buildings one is able to get during a given event is limited only by the amount of money they are willing to transfer to Inno Games. There is a player on the server I play on that got 23 Governor's Villa's the first event they were...
  19. End of Game ?

I would like to think that at some point while out in space a solar flare occurs, sending us back in time to 2 million BC where we will need to place buildings that produce Dinosaur treats to get them to help us in our game progress. :cool:
  20. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Does this mean that the daily specials will remain unchanged from Beta?