• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. FluffyPhoenix

Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements Feedback

Really should add some sort of lock or redo system for settlements considering how much of a hassle it probably is refunding all the buildings that were sold.
  2. FluffyPhoenix

Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

This rival has instilled in me the desire to not play events until either he pops up or the last couple of days when I can be fairly certain that he won't.
  3. FluffyPhoenix

Got both level 2 buildings since I hate this event and don't play, thus my tickets piled up. Both are disgustingly overpowered.
  4. FluffyPhoenix

Man, heaven forbid you've spent tickets earlier than today because you're either up the creek or paying out the wazoo to complete this forsaken nonsense.
  5. FluffyPhoenix

Black Friday feedback

I can't be #1 in the Bronze Age in the Iron Age.
  6. FluffyPhoenix

Black Friday feedback

Thanks. I enjoy wasting my diamonds on a building that gives me much needed medals to keep expanding my BA world.
  7. FluffyPhoenix

Black Friday feedback

You can't do 1.9 in Bronze Age.
  8. FluffyPhoenix

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

I'm so glad that the quest was hidden behind the main story quests on mobile, so I missed doing it for the entire day. Man, condensing the* quest windows was a brilliant idea.
  9. FluffyPhoenix

Black Friday feedback

Didn't sleep this year because my schedule is actually fixed two years later! I bought two Athlon kits for my Bronze Age world this year. It's since gotten a Gaea, so that 150 medals from before is hilariously pitiful.
  10. FluffyPhoenix

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Really trying to make people care more about GE, huh? GE5 made me care less about it and this won't make me any more interested.
  11. FluffyPhoenix

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

That's every single event anymore.
  12. FluffyPhoenix

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

I hate this. I would much rather play in the fog than Hearthstone or Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever this is supposed to be.
  13. FluffyPhoenix

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Sounds like I have little use for a Traz anymore if I'm not going to be dumping DAs into tiles.
  14. FluffyPhoenix

Hate the new mobile icon

No, really, what is that stupid icon?
  15. FluffyPhoenix

Can you please tweak Titan troops. They suck

Still using Abyssal Gliders and Harpoons for the most of it myself.
  16. FluffyPhoenix

Fall Event 2023 Feedback

What is this event's obsession with building houses?
  17. FluffyPhoenix

Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Another stupid event over. Glad I didn't waste my time on it. Maybe one day these events will stop being so annoying.
  18. FluffyPhoenix

Interface Improvements Feedback

I want an option to disable the entire update.