• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I get what The Angry Blanket is asking. There are X number of guilds in DIAMOND. So in a given season not all the 1000 league will be on the same map. Is it the #1 guild per map or the overall world #1 VP guild that is #1?
  2. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I like the who's online idea. Good way to weed out the slackers when needing people to come help.
  3. Duke of Iowa

Interface Improvements Feedback

So why the A/B test on the daily log in? Wasn't it tried on beta?
  4. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for the Unit stacking Feature

I like the feature but not so much that as injured units are added to the right they push other stackable units to the right. Should be a way to keep all the stacked units to the far left even as injured ones are add.
  5. Duke of Iowa

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Have been following this guide and MooingCat. Have a question. I am in Industrial and have done all the PME map but have not scouted to the ship yet. I have finished but not completed quest #38 which gives a Champion. In the guide it says to not complete quest 39) DON'T ABORT OR COMPLETE THIS...
  6. Duke of Iowa

[Guide] City Planning and Management Guide v3.0

Great info. Good work. The layout in the map is a little confusing at first. Some of the buildings are not exactly like you would see the city. Have to rotate 90 degrees.
  7. Duke of Iowa

What Do You Hate Most About FoE?

I hate people who constantly complain about things like plundering, Sniping,.. Its part of the game, Nothing against the rules. For goodness sake there are quest telling you to plunder. Get over it. Also those that complain that this or that cost diamonds. The game is free to play because of the...
  8. Duke of Iowa

New daily quest avatar

What does the complete a challenge +1 mean in the daily challenge area. The new avatar is cool.
  9. Duke of Iowa

Just In Time-Purchasing Multiple FPS

You still get more FPs per coin buying 1 at a time. So getting more at once is costing you more.
  10. Duke of Iowa

6:1 trades

Wow sounds a little strict for a trade among guild members. We are very generous in my guild. If you need higher age goods for a building or something we do at least 1 for 1 sometimes 1 for 2. Are you sure you are reading your requirements correctly?
  11. Duke of Iowa

Change in Start

Am I going crazy or did the day the Forge Bowl starts change. Thought yesterday my mystery box said 3 days x hours.
  12. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

From what I understand that is random though. So next round you may have better SC opportunities. I like it if it is random. Just another challenge of the game.
  13. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Have noticed that all guild members can put up and take down the targets and not to hit hand. Is this a bug? Would really like that to just be for us Founders and leaders.
  14. Duke of Iowa

Great Building target levels

Unless I missed it in the guides. Wondering if anyone has a list of targeted levels of each great building?? Or optimal level?
  15. Duke of Iowa

Rearranging City

I have searched and can't find this. Can someone tell me, When I rearrange my city and hit the check mark to apply it, does it reset the timer to collect on all my buildings??
  16. Duke of Iowa

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS

Is Legacy your screen name in game?? Not finding you.
  17. Duke of Iowa

Feedback for Update 1.211

In the change log it said there would be an indicator for the friends social bar and that it was already available for guilds. Am I looking in the wrong place?? I don't see this for friends or guild. ** EDIT** Ok I found it. On PC hover over your friend. You will see it there.
  18. Duke of Iowa

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS

⭐️ Come One~Come All ⭐️ We are looking to add some active players. Here at WareHouse13 it's our goal to make this game a fun experience while providing support for all members. Your city will grow and prosper with our full array of threads. Let our many years of experience guide you to success...
  19. Duke of Iowa

1.9 Thread positions.

Some of us in my guild have been having this discussion about taking lower spots on building in the 1.9 before the higher one is taken. I wanted to get some outside opinions. Example. P3 and P4 are listed. What are your thoughts of P4 being taken before P3?? Does that leave P3 open for a sniper...
  20. Duke of Iowa

1.9 thread

So how new?? What level Arc. Why are they leaving your guild to join a more active 1.9? So when they grow are they just going to leave and go back to your guild? Warehouse 13 may be open to some. We have several new members now that are lower level and working to bring them up. Not sure how...