• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Duke of Iowa

New daily quest avatar

What does the complete a challenge +1 mean in the daily challenge area. The new avatar is cool.
  2. Duke of Iowa

Change in Start

Am I going crazy or did the day the Forge Bowl starts change. Thought yesterday my mystery box said 3 days x hours.
  3. Duke of Iowa

Great Building target levels

Unless I missed it in the guides. Wondering if anyone has a list of targeted levels of each great building?? Or optimal level?
  4. Duke of Iowa

Rearranging City

I have searched and can't find this. Can someone tell me, When I rearrange my city and hit the check mark to apply it, does it reset the timer to collect on all my buildings??
  5. Duke of Iowa

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS

⭐️ Come One~Come All ⭐️ We are looking to add some active players. Here at WareHouse13 it's our goal to make this game a fun experience while providing support for all members. Your city will grow and prosper with our full array of threads. Let our many years of experience guide you to success...
  6. Duke of Iowa

1.9 Thread positions.

Some of us in my guild have been having this discussion about taking lower spots on building in the 1.9 before the higher one is taken. I wanted to get some outside opinions. Example. P3 and P4 are listed. What are your thoughts of P4 being taken before P3?? Does that leave P3 open for a sniper...
  7. Duke of Iowa

Playing on Beta

If I were to play on Beta could I play from the same browser?? Like now I play on google. Could I just open a new tab? Don't want to get flagged for something. LOL
  8. Duke of Iowa

Guild Battle Ground Attrition

We were discussing in our guild and wondering if attrition and rewards have anything to do with each other?? Is there a better chance of reward the higher your attrition? My thought was no. The Wiki says that 50% of the time it will be a fragment of the Statue of Honor. So that leaves 50% chance...
  9. Duke of Iowa

Settlements

When we finish a settlement, lets say the Japanese settlement. Does it start over or is it just over and we have to move to another?
  10. Duke of Iowa

Medal expansions in new SAV

Anyone know if now that there is a new Era SAV will there be medal expansions??
  11. Duke of Iowa

What units in GE and GBG

IF I move up an Era after GE and GBG start what troops (units) will I face in battle? Say I move from EMA to HMA. Will I battle EMA units with HMA units??
  12. Duke of Iowa

Vergo and Kraken

If someone has the Vergo project and the Kraken does the Vergo do its strike first and then the kraken strikes??? That is if they were to both work at the same time.
  13. Duke of Iowa

Event Mystery Boxes

I like that the mystery box for the spring event could be opened and not have to wait for a level 1 to be put down in the city like the St. Patrick's event. Will this continue to be the case for event mystery boxes? Would like to be able to open right away to get the other rewards in it...
  14. Duke of Iowa

I MESSED UP

So apparently while clearing out what I thought was unwanted stuff after the event. I accidentally sold my Shinto Temple that comes from the Japanese settlement. I have upgrades for it. Just not the Temple itself. Anyway of getting another? Do they show up in the AD? I don't recall ever seeing...
  15. Duke of Iowa

Winter Bakery upgrade in AD

Will there ever be any Winter Bakery upgrades in the AD? I see other stuff in there from other events. Thanks.