• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MariB64

message center/production issues

Looks like it's been fixed...for me anyways. Was having the same issues a little bit ago
  2. MariB64

What's with messages and things on production buildings and goods buildings being locked

What do you mean? I'm not reporting it, just asking about what's going on.
  3. MariB64

What's with messages and things on production buildings and goods buildings being locked

I can access messages through the cultural settlement messages...I think. Haven't gotten any replies though so not sure...but it still needs to be fixed.
  4. MariB64

I got on today to find messages locked until I research something...that I've already researched in the Iron age! Just looked up what it's saying I need to do unlock all but the 5 minute production in those buildings and all but the lowest productions in the goods buildings and messages. How can...
  5. MariB64

Need more Store Building reward opportunities

Yes I've been wishing there were more of these rewards also. Only have a few left from a pretty good stockpile of them a few months ago.
  6. MariB64

50% less GE Diamonds? More Like 75-90% (3yr Data Sheet)

Yep I was excited about the thought of a challenge when I heard about a level 5, especially since when the guild I'm in could open level 4 I was able to complete fairly easily...and sometimes I thought the rewards in level 4 were kinda lame the prospect of getting some diamonds made it worth it...
  7. MariB64

What the hell did you do to GE?

Yep that's my issue with the changes. I was actually looking forward to a challenge with GE 5...however after reading through some comments 10k-12k goods is awfully steep. Not sure I'd even bother most of the time, but sure would try now and then. Definitely not happy with the fragments of...
  8. MariB64

What the hell did you do to GE?

I was excited about the aspect of a challenge in a level 5 in the GE but am not at all happy that they took the chance to win diamonds in the rewards for fragments of something I'll probably never use. I'm pretty disappointed :(
  9. MariB64

Donations to Treasury Quests

then why do the goods from statue of honor count as a donation on those quests. I know the arc ones used to as well, but now they do not.
  10. MariB64

Donations to Treasury Quests

Why is it that the Arc goods to the treasury do not count on the quests asking to donate goods to the guild treasury? Sorry if this questions has already been asked. Looked but couldn't find one if so.
  11. MariB64

Hey I'm not able to get online atm and possibly will be unable to till the 18th of December when...

Hey I'm not able to get online atm and possibly will be unable to till the 18th of December when my son can come and fix my computer. I tried to get on with this tablet but it won't let me unless I download the app and my tablet already has to much on it so can't download. Hopefully I can be...
  12. MariB64

Word Shift

Reeling
  13. MariB64

Word Shift

Heeling
  14. MariB64

Word Association Game

long
  15. MariB64

Word Shift

reading (not sure if I did this right)
  16. MariB64

Word Association Game

Coal
  17. MariB64

Castle System Feedback

So if we've been playing for awhile then, even though I don't remember a tutorial, we won't need to do one as we've most likely already done one, right?
  18. MariB64

Castle System Feedback

It sounds like a good thing and seems like it'll be fun so I'm looking forward to see it and getting started. I love that it may encourage more members in guilds participation in the GE's. Wish it would include incentives to participate the battleground too though.
  19. MariB64

[Question] What happens to FP's on neighborhood Great Buildings when it changes

Will I still get rewards when they level their GB though? I didn't know I could still contribute on them. How do I find them though once they are no longer in the neighborhood. I usually don't really remember who I put the FP's on when it was sort of randomly put FP's on a building outside my...