• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Manicato

Share Your City!

Here is one of them.
  2. Manicato

I’d like to see city progress

its been at least 5 years of playing. Have 4 worlds, highest world is Modern Era. In two worlds have over level 80 Arc, one is actually open to level 90. It took time and dedication for the Arcs and dedication on other members involved for swaps. The longer I play the more I enjoy being patient...
  3. Manicato

Radical Transformation

Thank you for sharing your city! I like switching out event buildings as well. I store them and decide later if they are worthwhile keeping.
  4. Manicato

Is this "free" pastime getting too expensive?

yes I learned, take your time and I also learned now in a couple worlds I have so many completed GBs that are ready for construction, the patience is land! The world map has been a help with that as well.
  5. Manicato

Is this "free" pastime getting too expensive?

Yes especially during events when they offer diamond promotions such as purchase of diamonds with fps or other items needed for those events.
  6. Manicato

Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

Also by learning from one world, it is like you said create another one and build and strategize differently. For example, in one world, I didn't open military pvp in research for awhile, it was slow going but worth my while. When I was ready to open it up, my attack was at a good percent and I...
  7. Manicato

Why does INNO allow Unfair PVP?

Thank you I did not know a motivated building could not be plundered!
  8. Manicato

Selling Goods for GB's

That is nice of you! In one world I am in Iron Age, don't need the Arc, but will think of you if need goods for a building since now I have a wide collection of completed prints and working on the map for land as well as collecting medals. For me 400 fps is reasonable I usually get that in, in...
  9. Manicato

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

wonderfully put thanks! The ratios are way off, when high players generate a season 6,000 battles and lower players generate 0-to struggling to gain 300. Something is wrong.
  10. Manicato

That is right, we are speaking of some guilds point wise per player 10 million, some less battling players 100 mill or more and with at least 5,000 battles/negotiations a season.
  11. Manicato

I fully agree, it is like feast or famine. Where the stress really comes to play is if members are in a strong guild that require minimum 500 battles/negotiations per season, then with, let us say, a full roster of members 80 it can become challenging when players are on at different times. I...
  12. Manicato

Its not about punishing guilds that are at the top. As a matter of fact, I am in a very strong guild in one of the lands and going, sometimes, against another strong guild, when racing sometimes our opponent just has that edge and sometimes we do. One thing I will say for the top guild that I am...
  13. Manicato

agree and my suggestion is to make off limits to each opposing guild the sectors surrounding the guild's home base and only allow the home guild to use this as their launching pad and also option to auto battle on these sectors to earn rewards. :)
  14. Manicato

I believe the change should come in which opposing guilds should not be allowed to attack the sector in front of a home guild or the sides, these should be the launching platforms for the home guild to enter the map; and if the map sectors are locked down, the sectors in front of the home base...
  15. Manicato

From how I see it , it is not about hanging with the big dogs because I have been on both sides, in one land am in a strong guild always places 1st or 2nd, and in another world in a guild that struggles near the bottom. The map is limited, if you have two top guilds always exchanging then no...
  16. Manicato

Why don't we have a MASTER founder ?

It can be worth it and yet risky. There are some guilds that a founder may even close down a guild without giving any notice to the members. The next thing you know, the members log on to their game and find themselves no longer in a guild.