• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KevinP0208

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Well I hope the devs fix it. Now that I saw it I can't unsee it
  2. KevinP0208

Summer Event 2023 Feedback

Buccaneer's Bay graphical bug with animation is really annoying. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
  3. KevinP0208

Bug: Graphical Bug on Buccaneer's Bay

The most recent event building has a graphic bug: The open space around the bridge of the Buccaneers Bay isn't transparent (when it should be) while animations are turned on, so anything that is behind that part of the building gets blocked by some weird green textures. When animations are...
  4. KevinP0208

Feedback for update 1.200

Thank you so much for removing the zoom. But just WHY did you have to make the battlefield smaller?! It was perfectly fine the way it was... The black area on the outside just makes it ugly.
  5. KevinP0208

Time Change

As @Ebeondi Asi said, since some things are 24 hours they will just be 24 hours. My time gets ahead 1 hour as well, but the in-game timer wont. Therefore we need to collect 1 hour later. (I usually collect at 6AM, so I will have to collect at 7AM after time change) Another option is to just not...
  6. KevinP0208

New Name!!

G.O.A.T because I like goats
  7. KevinP0208

I can't think of a good thread title

Traz officers should be fired lol
  8. KevinP0208

Feudal Japan Feedback

You can abort settlement. It's the ghostbuster sign in the settlement
  9. KevinP0208

Rogues\Alcatraz

It depends on if you have other military buildings or not. If you don't, then there would be no difference. Your Traz will produce the same amount of rogues. If you have other military buildings, then it will increase the chances of producing rogues. Like for example: You have 1 hideout and no...
  10. KevinP0208

Solving 8 item negotiations in 3 turns

For those negotiations, my probability is 28% with my strategy (out of 236 attempts) I got these attempts from daily challenges and expeditions btw Use as many different items on your first turn as you can. Coins and supplies are plenty, so always use them first: E.G. Let's say your options are...
  11. KevinP0208

[Question] Push Accounts

The problem is that we weren't aware of anything like that and already invested in each other's GBs... I hope none of our accounts would be closed. We worked pretty hard on it
  12. KevinP0208

[Question] Push Accounts

Me and my roommate sometimes use the same device to play. Will FoE think of it as a push account? I'm asking this now because I heard some of my friend's roommate's account getting closed as a "push account"
  13. KevinP0208

St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I'm only on my 4th town tbh. But my temple is lv 8 rn. I think I can max it out
  14. KevinP0208

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

Yup. Agree with u :)
  15. KevinP0208

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

That's your opinion. Don't try to act as if everyone who likes PVP here is bad. Whoever made this method of PVP must be praised in my opinion. They made it pretty fair and strategic rather than other fights in other games. If you don't like the PVP, then again: Be a trader. And don't go on...
  16. KevinP0208

[Question] Unlock Guild Expedition to Level 2

What world are you in? Because I could invite you to mine. It is active with good opportunities
  17. KevinP0208

[Question] Unlock Guild Expedition to Level 2

Are you the guild leader? If not, then ask. Your guild leader is the only one who can unlock.
  18. KevinP0208

Medals

What I do with my medals is just buy a BUNCH of attempts for expeditions so that I don't need to wait for more. I don't have any more need for medals, so I spend every spare I got buying attemps. (I do Expeditions A LOT). I think that itself makes it somewhat useful...
  19. KevinP0208

[Question] Newsletter

I wanted to sign up for the newsletter, so I followed instructions from all sources I found. They said to go to the data usage section (located in in-game settings). I went there, found the button to go "data usage" and clicked on it. Nothing happened. I went to the link, but instead took me to...
  20. KevinP0208

How do i do Guild battle Ground Negotiation with out

My win rate for 4 goods is 95%, 5 goods 83%, and 6 goods is 51%. I need to work on my 6 good negotiating...anyways my point here is that your negotiating strategy was probably different from what you should be doing. Always at the beginning try to use each good so you know which one to use. For...