• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. KevinP0208

Bug: Graphical Bug on Buccaneer's Bay

The most recent event building has a graphic bug: The open space around the bridge of the Buccaneers Bay isn't transparent (when it should be) while animations are turned on, so anything that is behind that part of the building gets blocked by some weird green textures. When animations are...
  2. KevinP0208

[Question] Push Accounts

Me and my roommate sometimes use the same device to play. Will FoE think of it as a push account? I'm asking this now because I heard some of my friend's roommate's account getting closed as a "push account"
  3. KevinP0208

[Question] Newsletter

I know many people asked about this, so I tried it out by clicking data usage in-game. But when I click the button nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
  4. KevinP0208

PE troops in CA

I'm trying to get PE troops at CA. I am now stuck at 3 options: Negotiate all and get Conscripts, attack Uxrow and Omoien to get tanks, or the other one to get snipers. (Or attack all and get none which ofc I'm not doing) What is the best option?