• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sheldor the Destroyer

This is not okay

83?? That's flintlockwooding insane!
  2. Sheldor the Destroyer

Rejected Number of trades you would like to create

I think that there should be something in the create an offer section of the market asking how many of those trades would you like to create. When ive been trading down, ive had over 100 large trades. I think it would be a lot easier of I could select that i want to make 100 trades instead of...
  3. Sheldor the Destroyer

Settlement Feedback

Here is a thread where someone will post a picture of a settlement (Japanese, Aztec, Egyptian, Viking, Mars, Astroid, Venus) and the community will give feedback for creating space, being more productive, how to get the most goodies, and how to finish the fastest.
  4. Sheldor the Destroyer

Which do you like? GvG or GbG?

Just wanted to make a poll, which do you like better, GvG or GbG?
  5. Sheldor the Destroyer

[Question] GvG

Here is a question- I know GvG isn’t coming to mobile, but what is the reasoning? GvG is probably the funnest part of the game, and mobile players are missing out.
  6. Sheldor the Destroyer

City Feedback

As you know, because of Adobe Flash's end of life, FoE city planner is inaccessible. So, if you post your city here, I can give you feedback to make space and scrap junky buildings.
  7. Sheldor the Destroyer

[Question] Where can a find a guide for the Forum?

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum. I was looking at the idea threads and at the "do not suggest section", and I was wondering where i could find other info on Forum rules. Thanks, Warm regards, Illusion576 (Us.26)
  8. Sheldor the Destroyer

Your New Playlist

Here are some songs I am forcing upon you to listen to: -Bohemian Rhapsody Queen -Who Want' to live Forever Queen -Under Pressure David Bowie (feat. Queen) -Crazy lil' thing...