• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. negotiations

I believe that I can count on 1 hand the number of times that I completed a 6 goods negotiation on 3 turns. It does get easier (more "incorrects") as you do it it over and over however, I really don't have that kind of time to waste.
  2. negotiations

I have never tried it 5 times. after 3 I would just give up. However, I no longer even attempt 6 good negotiations. That is why my original question was about why that was all that I was seeing. With the new map, I am not having that issue, I am able to find 4 and 5 good negotiations.
  3. [Question] How to find out who's aided me withough creating a spreadsheet!

Type their name in the search bar
  4. negotiations

I have tried the 6 good negotiations but my success on them with 3 cities and 2 years have been not good at all unless you spend diamonds. I have had success with them in GE with the extra turn. However, on 3 turns, my success has been so bad that I don't even attempt them anymore. I have tried...
  5. negotiations

thanks
  6. Arctic Orangery or the Alcatraz?

many have answered however IMO the answer to your question is: Both but Traz first. I agree, My AO is only level 60 but even at that level, it is worth the space it takes up.
  7. negotiations

Is it just me or has Inno changed their negotiation programming? I can not seem to get more than 1 or 2 (4 or 5) goods negotiation before getting stopped with a 6 good negotiation. I do not attempt 6 good negotiations. I am talking about Battlegrounds only.
  8. Galata tower

It is not like I get attacked daily and when I do get attacked, I don't usually have anything to plunder because I try to collect daily and on time. Every now and then real life doesn't permit me to collect on time. SO Yes, I am aware when it doesn't work which was the reason for my question.
  9. Winter 2021 Feedback

I don't know what Inno is doing with this event however, they are not giving out enough stars. At 5 stars per quest (I thought it was supposed to be 10) and 10 stars to open a package in the event game, gonna run out of stars fast. I see no way of getting a fully upgraded building unless I am...
  10. Galata tower

I have 3 cities and each has a Galata tower level 12 or higher and never once has any of them repelled a plunder. Do they work? What level do you they have to be to work or they just a hoax? It is a decent goods building in a small footprint however, as a plunder repellant, they do not work. Has...
  11. Alcatraz

thanks
  12. Alcatraz

I have 1 rogue den, 1 light (industrial) Jaeger barracks, and a level 21 Traz (produces 19 Units) but when I collected my Traz, I did not collect enough light units to fulfill todays quest requirements (recruit 4 units). I would suspect I would get 10 rogue and 9 light. Am I to assume that I...
  13. [Question] Negotiantions

I was choosing the good that I had the least of which was advise from awhile back
  14. [Question] Negotiantions

If negotiations were not worth 2 points in BG, I would not do them at all. I try to do the first 5, (after 5 it is 2 goods per guess) unless I don't have the option because as I stated before, I never do a 6 good negotiation.
  15. [Question] Negotiantions

the 50/50/90 rule is supposed to be a joke but it is not when it comes to negotiation. it is almost always (way more than 90%) the good you did not choose when it comes down to a 50/50 chance on the last turn. You don't need much tracking to figure that one out.
  16. [Question] Negotiantions

I no longer have it, I did it months ago on a notebook I discarded. When I get time (sorry, I work full time) I will do it again but probably won't discuss it here. There doesn't seem to be any adults here who can have a friendly discussion about a game without name calling. Look, can I be...
  17. [Question] Negotiantions

If it wasn't all about just getting you to spend the diamonds, why not pay for the last turn with one of each of the goods?
  18. [Question] Negotiantions

Well I have actually tracked it for several months so I know what I am saying is correct. The goods you choose are irrelevant. the incorrect, correct, wrong person is predetermined before you choose the goods, just like the prize on the prize wheel is predetermined and hitting the stop button...
  19. Spin the Wheel probabilities

lots and lots of trees and 10% boosts
  20. Spin the Wheel probabilities

Well you must be the lucky one, all I got was mostly coins, 10% boosts, supplies, frags, unneeded troops and trees.