• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. negotiations

Is it just me or has Inno changed their negotiation programming? I can not seem to get more than 1 or 2 (4 or 5) goods negotiation before getting stopped with a 6 good negotiation. I do not attempt 6 good negotiations. I am talking about Battlegrounds only.
  2. Galata tower

I have 3 cities and each has a Galata tower level 12 or higher and never once has any of them repelled a plunder. Do they work? What level do you they have to be to work or they just a hoax? It is a decent goods building in a small footprint however, as a plunder repellant, they do not work. Has...
  3. Alcatraz

I have 1 rogue den, 1 light (industrial) Jaeger barracks, and a level 21 Traz (produces 19 Units) but when I collected my Traz, I did not collect enough light units to fulfill todays quest requirements (recruit 4 units). I would suspect I would get 10 rogue and 9 light. Am I to assume that I...
  4. Notification blocks

Is there any way to get rid of these huge notification blocks, more specific the ones in the settlement that takes up so much room telling you "Under Construction 30 seconds" OR "Complete now for 50 diamonds". It slows the game down so much.
  5. BG attrition

Does anybody know what the attrition numbers in BG refer to? I thought that, let's say if you attrition is 2, that meant 20% however that can't even be correct. My boost is 223% attack and 196% shield, I should not lose a unit in a battle with an attrition level of 2 even if I only attacked with...
  6. Negotiation

How come during negotiation, every time (like 99.994%) it comes down to your last turn and it is a 50/50 chance, I pick the wrong one? Is that a trick to get me to spend diamonds. It is mathematically impossible to get it wrong that many times.