• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. I breached the Great Building etiquette that I was unaware of

I thought the chance of the player seeing it was slim, but wanted to post openly just in case it could help other players. Thanks for noting that it could be good, and for the information about Zeus and Temple of Relics.
  2. I breached the Great Building etiquette that I was unaware of

I sincerely apologize to player conbrio for accidentally leveling the Arc. In an effort to help other players, I accidentally donated multiple forge points and did not see the building was near leveling. I had no idea this action caused any harm and was completely unaware that owners of Great...
  3. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Thanks very much. I'll take a look at the info related to the Galata Tower. And it was my husband who was being attacked but not plundered which got us to talking about what I included in my initial post. I did look in the "do not suggest" and "already suggested" areas before asking here.
  4. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Lots of helpful things shared, so thanks very much. I do like the players in my guild, so I'm staying there and will continue to aid the fellow members and help the guild when I can.
  5. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Thanks! That makes sense.
  6. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Sorry if it sounded like I was claiming to be bullied. I wasn't saying that. I was agreeing that there are some bullies in the game. Thank you for the helpful advice!
  7. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Thanks for that. We've been talking about staying in ages longer.
  8. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

I hadn't heard about the Galata Tower. Thanks for that. I view it like your last paragraph, that it's not much to lose if it happens. This is all very helpful!
  9. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Thanks! He just moved into the Colonial Age, and we're both hanging in there. :)
  10. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

Thanks for the kind reply, and bullied is the right term for sure. We still appreciate and enjoy the game, but since we're both new, just wondered if there were more options we didn't know about yet.
  11. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

I would appreciate direction on where those discussions are. I'm new to this game and forum as of only a couple of months ago. In my cursory search, I was unable to locate them.
  12. Fair Play in Attacking or a World for Planning and Negotiation?

I did some searching to see if an idea or ideas have been proposed and did not see any. I wanted to ask if there has been any discussion regarding this I may have missed. I am not creating a thread for opinions, but rather wanting to know if there are existing threads so I can follow them. My...