• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Retire the Baron

Good software development includes decent help files and support. It also includes not presenting obscure items not decipherable from context (functionality left unexplained) and functionality that frustrates or impedes the use of the software. I am left wondering 'who tested this?' and why it...
  2. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

First of all, most of the new features have no explanatory 'balloons' so that you click on a thing without knowing that the actual button to click on is somewhere else in the UI, and the little 'tour' didn't cover all the changes. Quick promotion button is not grayed out when unavailable. Who...
  3. feedback for Winter event 2023

Starting out with 40 stars slows things down considerably. Event loads slowly (lately, most events do). Not paying for 'prizes'.
  4. feedback for Winter event 2023

The originals had candles; the heat rising from the candle flames would move the windmill. The functionality is clearer in this one:
  5. Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

I notice that there are no hover balloons or whatever you call them in the new mini game, as though people in medieval times could neither read nor write and had to rely on pictures, always fun when a quest/chore is to 'upgrade your X 37 times' and none of the graphics on the playing field have...
  6. How do you turn off the Congrats popups?

This is the problem in a nutshell. Paradise Rose and Hidden Goods do this and collecting is interrupted by the message
  7. FOE game play

The tardigrades borrowed my violin, or I'd play you a tune.
  8. BUG: Knight's Pavilions aren't producing units randomly

I have 10 Knight's Pavilions and no other military-producing buildings. If units were randomly generated, I'd expect to see roughly equal amounts of the different units; I don't.
  9. [Question] Can I use 1.9 thread at level 1?

I finally understand the point, if not the math.
  10. Simple Ask - Let Us Be Able to Close Levels Opened on GBs

It might be nice to see a owner-enableable tag on a GB being threaded, however.
  11. Need more Store Building reward opportunities

Everything you said except the Victory Tower bit :D
  12. Winter Bakery

I think this is a common problem that Inno could easily fix and make a lot of players very happy.
  13. Need more Store Building reward opportunities

When I logged on just now, you could buy one for 250 diamonds. I see them all the time in the Antique dealer for a reasonable price...my gripe about them on sale is a) diamonds? Really? Antique Dealer... and b) modal dialog, can't just click on the background (web player) and dismiss. I...
  14. Give me a bulk fragment remover, or stop giving me fragments

End of the current event gives you fragments! 31 fragments! Ordinarily I might not mind if I knew I could get more and assemble a whole, but at the end of the gameplay for an event? Not likely. Since fragments are the new thing, give me a button to delete en masse fragments of things I know...
  15. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It's not persistent.
  16. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Be nice to have an actual countdown of remaining locked squares.
  17. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

Did we forget to code something? Can't reset the board...
  18. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It is not the 'spawner' button, it is the spawn button as shown on the attached. And a 'cheat sheet' is useless when you don't know the point of the game (until you track down the event announcement).
  19. Forge Bowl Grand Prize Impossible to get with Out Diamonds.

Shiny and new doesn't have to replace older but reliable. Look at what the event building gives you in terms of fp/square, e.g. Look at efficiency. Consider the radical idea of looking at events as merely a way to complicate the game and make your brain work and acquire goods which you can...