• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BUG: Knight's Pavilions aren't producing units randomly

I have 10 Knight's Pavilions and no other military-producing buildings. If units were randomly generated, I'd expect to see roughly equal amounts of the different units; I don't.
  2. Give me a bulk fragment remover, or stop giving me fragments

End of the current event gives you fragments! 31 fragments! Ordinarily I might not mind if I knew I could get more and assemble a whole, but at the end of the gameplay for an event? Not likely. Since fragments are the new thing, give me a button to delete en masse fragments of things I know...
  3. Prove I get something for the tavern clickable 4 hour 'boost', or get rid of it

Nothing shows up for the alleged '4 hour boost' in the tavern. No icon cluttering the side of my screen, and nothing shows in the Event Log. Seriously, if I'm not really getting anything from it (and no, I'm not doing the math to prove/disprove this theory) - and so far there's no proof I am...
  4. Some diversity, please

Not just diversity of race, but also of age, ethnicity, and gender. And I am so done with #HairPileGirl.
  5. GE feature request: show me the number of attempts I have left, not just a graphic

In GE, the number of attempts I have left is known to the program because it counts down, gives me more, and displays the quantity graphically (in 'attempt coins'). If the game knows so much about the number of attempts I have left, I'd like it to show me a number so that I don't have to guess...
  6. 'No matching goods deposit' warning needs revision

If you want to build a goods building but did not get the goods deposit on the continent map, the message used to say "No Matching Goods Deposit" and the message "You do not have the matching goods deposit on the continent map to boost the production of this goods building. You will produce...
  7. I'd like a tab in the Tavern dialog that lets me visit taverns!

If I am tasked with 'visit 45 taverns' in a quest, it's three clicks and a selection from a dropdown to get a list of all the taverns my friends in the game have. This is kind of clunky. Recently, a change was made to the tavern dialog to add an additional tab for the tavern boost. There is...
  8. Design Change Request: modify information dialog in Egyptian settlement to clarify game play

In the Egyptian settlement article, the Wiki says: “In the first settlement, with each production the player has a chance of 5% to get 4x the amount of goods produced or loot gained from battles.” However, a player must go outside of the game and read the wiki to find out how to get the...
  9. Event Surprise box demise

I'd like an explanation as to 1) why 'design changes' make it impossible to do event surprise boxes all of a sudden to better understand that, and 2) why this information was announced at the bottom of the summer event notice. That is just sneaky to give notice of a significant change in that...
  10. BUG: Tavern boost sometimes prevents the display of tavern attendance

Since the implementation of the 5% tavern boost, I've occasionally observed that the count of filled vs. unfilled seats isn't showing. One thing that may trigger this is that I didn't click on the boost icon because I put everything on 8 hrs today, not 4. I'd like to point out that the...
  11. About the Antique Dealer...

Antiques being old stuff, and special buildings from prior events now being 'antiques', I'd like to see more antiques and not the same rotation of recent/generic stuff of recent months. I'm sure I'm not the only person who finds an older special building has caught their eye and would like to...
  12. Clarification needed on Knight's Pavilion functionality

Hey, INNO: love the Knight's Pavilion, unsure what it provides. I have 5, which means, in theory, I should get a random variety of military each time I collect. Thinking I could get rid of my military training grounds, I did. Now, however, I'm running out of snipers. Theoretically, I...
  13. THERE'S A BUG IN THE NEW AID ALL

My housemate says he has noticed the same thing, that aiding via the new 'aid all' functionality has a disconnect with the event log. Attached is a screenshot showing I have nobody to aid in the neighborhood while the 'aid all' for neighbors shows I have 73.
  14. Design Change Request: allow players to field a female soccer team

Women play soccer. Let players choose a female team next soccer event; the changes are minor (and once a player chooses female team members, the choice is set). Cards, player pictures, and text change, but basic functionality stays the same.
  15. Design change request: gray out GBs without a full set of blueprints when I look at other people's GBs

When I want to put FPs on other people's GBs there is nothing to tell me at first that they do or don't have a full set of blueprints for the next level. It's not that the game doesn't know, however, because if I click on what looks like a likely target for FPs, lo and behold, the game tells me...
  16. BUG: extraneous and confusing functionality on screen reporting blueprints received

Apologies that this doesn't follow proper format (you seem to have gotten rid of that subforum), but on the screen on which your blueprint awards for contributing to GBs are reported, you can click on blueprints for which you have multiples and you can't do anything with that - no 'want to...
  17. Consequences of 'banking' FP?

Suppose the game gives me 50 FP and I have no urgent need to spend them (I know, a luxury, but...). What is the consequence of me 'banking' them, choosing to create a FP package (maybe...one that costs 10 FP?)? Is there a philosophical or practical reason not to make this a thing?
  18. Game etiquette re: GBs/FPs

I get about 100 FPs/day. This is not a problem, obviously, if I have a GB to put them on. If I don't because I need blueprints, am I supposed to ask before I put FPs on someone else's GBs? I did and someone unfriended me (which isn't a big deal - don't even know this person, they asked to be...
  19. Some consistency in how many quest items can be renegotiated would be real nice...

Sometimes every quest in the daily can be changed, sometimes only two of several. This, though, takes the cake; the more opportunities to change an option, the more diamonds will be spent, but someone decided or forgot to make the other items negotiable and block/remove user choices. It would...
  20. Rapid fire cannon vs. howitzer

I'm rather fond of my howitzers; love to blow my opponents to way over there....but now that I'm in the Progressive era, I have the option to build rapid fire cannons. I've looked and can't find a comparison. I have the room to build both. Should I?