• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. mellofax

How to submit an idea?

The ideas section of the forums is currently closed.
  2. mellofax

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head! Feedback:

Please try not to stir the rumor mill too much folks. There are no plans whatsoever to make the game mobile only and neither are we are discontinuing the forums. Discord as a platform is used by many many companies with an online focus from games developers to corporations, and it makes sense to...
  3. mellofax

What does the future hold for Forge of Empires? Hear from our Product Head!

Hello everyone, I'm excited to share with you our plans for the future of Forge of Empires, especially our focus for 2024. Our approach aligns with InnoGames' strategic vision, and for Forge of Empires our goal is to "Find the right balance between engaging gameplay and strategic depth; we...
  4. mellofax

feedback for Winter event 2023

Please leave your feedback for the Winter Event below.
  5. mellofax

Winter event 2023

Dear Kings & Queens, Is that the jingle of Santa's bells I hear? Its time to hang up your stocking and decorate the tree - the Winter Event is here with all its prizes and festive cheer! Our Quest Givers, Ami and Isabella, once again need your help to decorate Mistletown for the festive...
  6. mellofax

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I have just been through and have deleted pages upon pages of comments that are not feedback, are argumentative instead of constructive or are outright rule breaches. You cannot publish ingame chats here on the forums in any form - it is not allowed. A feeedback thread is not the place to...
  7. mellofax

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Please refrain from spamming the thread, this is for feedback
  8. mellofax

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Please leave your feedback for the new event below!
  9. mellofax

Halloween Event 2023

Double double toil and trouble, something wicked this way comes! Spooky season is upon us, and you know what that means, Forge fans! Its time to light your lanterns and summon some courage: our creepiest event is back in town for Halloween! The Halloween Event will begin on 26th October 2023...
  10. mellofax

Feedback for update 1.268

Please leave your feedback here for our latest planned update
  11. mellofax

Changelog 1.268

The update to 1.268 will take place on Wednesday 25th October. There will be a short period of downtime during the update. In this update we are implementing technical improvements, bug fixes and add content for future events. You can find highlights of these changes down below...
  12. mellofax

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Please do not assume content on external sites is correct - it is not. Official announcements will always be given here, not anywhere else. I have removed all links posted to external sites (even if they are no longer working) - this is pure disinformation and not at all relevant to the...
  13. mellofax

Now that I have a city what's next. What do I do with it?

Come on folks, why turn every thread into a platform for your arguments? Do it in private message, thats what they are for. Locked
  14. mellofax

What's with auction prices?

Thread locked. Take yours squabbles to PM please
  15. mellofax

Eliminating quest names SUCKS

Deliberately belittling other players posts and going back and forth is not productive, derails the entire thread and will end up getting punished. I have removed ALL of the squabbling posts (and any posts referring to them) - if you want to fight with each other do it in PM.
  16. mellofax

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

All posts relating to support tickets and refunds removed. This thread is for event feedback so please keep on topic.
  17. mellofax

Extra Forge Points?!?

Or.. He is British :)
  18. mellofax

Extra Forge Points?!?

You should all have an in game message about the gift. We apologise for your inconvenience and appreciate how patient and understanding you all were
  19. mellofax

Space Age Titan Feedback

I have removed a bunch of posts that were either off topic, Inno Bashing (which is really not feedback, come on guys) or conspiracy theories. This is a post to leave feedback not a place to have a tea party with a side order of I hate the company. Can we please keep it on topic
  20. mellofax

What's with messages and things on production buildings and goods buildings being locked

This is a known issue - please see the announcement for more information. We will update it as soon as we have more information