• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. What is going on?

Thanks everyone for your feedback. Maybe angry blanket needs a time out.
  2. What is going on?

No,I have only one account and have had that for over 9 years. I don't ever remembering of have the same diamond count in all worlds. When did this take place?
  3. What is going on?

Are you kidding!!! I just went into my worlds and the diamond counts are the same as well. Hide your wallet.
  4. What is going on?

I have to report that I started my game this morning and had lost 134 stars in the event. I have not played the event in days and yesterday had 193 stars. Not only that a friend plays two worlds and had lost diamonds in both and the totals are the same in both worlds now. Has FOE lowered...
  5. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

THANK YOU Dominator-X for your reply. Right now the only thing that's seems to halfway work is ubuntu with chromium and running a cleaner in the background. I'm going to hang in there but, I have lost a lot friends to this issue and maybe more. the cheating is a whole different issue. Thanks again.
  6. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

Now, yesterdays update cause me to have to restart the game 4 time before the mouse arrow showed up. I have talked to a lot of people who play FOE that are having the same problem. So, this has nothing to do with members setup,computers or connection. My thought is in the game itself or maybe...
  7. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

Change ip address and no change. Thanks!
  8. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

No apps running only FOE. I didn't have the problem until a couple of updates ago. I'm not the only one with this problem. Of all the on-line games I play FOE is the ONLY one I have the problem with. Maybe cause I don't by diamonds.:D
  9. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

If I may ask what router are you using now?
  10. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

my internet speed runs at 60+ I change os to linux helped a little, then installed chromium. Everything runs fast at loading graphics until the game starts then mouse jumps around. When I go to GE then it not worth playing. I did not have this problem before. I have duel processors and 16 gig of...
  11. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

Slow mouse response,Lag in BG, GE and other areas. What are running that you have no problem??
  12. Is FOE going to fix gaming problem???

I have read many threads about slow gaming on FOE. I have tried everything there is to fix the problem at my end. I have yet to see a fix for the game from FOE and it is the only online game that does it. I'm I missing something?????
  13. Everyone gets a Great Building

Thanks for your professional advice. I thought you had to earn them in the research.
  14. Everyone gets a Great Building

Well, now we have members in the progressive Age with Mars GB's.
  15. Spin the Wheel probabilities

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  16. FOE has gotten worse

All conversations have been copied and I will do what must do, report it. Good day.
  17. FOE has gotten worse

You know, I make a comment on how the game has changed since I started playing and now it has turned into battle. There ya go. Everyone plays the game different and not wanting to be king. I make a comment and the moderators take offence and make nasty comments when they are supposed to help...
  18. FOE has gotten worse

I'm not going to get in a battle with you because I have a opinion on the game.