• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Need help with Tomorrow Era GE4

My stat boosts are 450 attack for AA & 370 Defense for AA Trying to see if that's enough to beat GE4 in Tomorrow Era. Gonna stay there for at least a month because I like to experience each Era in the game fully Please don't suggest me skipping it and going straight to Future, I've heard it a...
  2. Unpopular Opinion: Future Era is not the best fighting age

PE, SAM, VF are both better than it. FE fighting is slow compared to those ages, and at mid attrition, you will be swapping out units all the time with how OP Hover Tanks are. PE is easy, you can spam 2 Cannons + 6 Rogues and almost never have to replace your troops, and you'll be fighting...
  3. Forge into Fall - a September Art Contest

I made this Tomorrow Era inspired artwork I tried posting it as an image but it kept saying it was too big so I have to use a link but its werid because there are bigger images in the thread
  4. When should I age up to Colonial Age or Progressive Era?

I'm in LMA right now, and I make 65 FPs from city every day, can fight through all of GE4, and can get to ~30 Attrition in GBG. My A/D is 270/215. List of GBs: Zeus: 10 CoA: 10 CDM: 10 Traz: 10 OBS: 8 TT: 5 When will I be ready for Colonial Age or Progressive Era?
  5. Is the Anti-Material Sniper using a laser gun or something else?

The tech to unlock it is called Armor-Piercing Shells, which Laser guns wouldn't use. But when you actually use the unit the attacking sound effect sounds just LIKE A LASER GUN! It would be weird if it's actually a Laser gun. That's just too advanced for the TOMORROW era.
  6. Tomorrow Era is way too futuristic

So, it's supposed to take place from 2030 - 2060 as just like CE it is 100 years after the age 3 ages before it. But the thing that's stupid about it is the Laser guns, Tanks that go invisible, Fusion Power, etc. None of these things will exist by that time in the real world, they are too...
  7. When should I age up to Mars Age?

Okay, so I'm in Virtual Future already, but I heard that Mars age is better to camp in. I'm basically done with the Virtual age tech tree, I have like 10 techs left and all the special goods needed. I have 700/450 A/D, I can auto-battle most of GE, I can auto-battle to about 48 Attrition in GBG...
  8. Yeah, I saw. Hopefully, it can make it in the game

Yeah, I saw. Hopefully, it can make it in the game
  9. Timeline of all ages after Contemporary Era!

I have done extensive research into the eras in the game, so much so that people in my guild and server think I'm the only person that cares this much about the game's story. Contemporary Era is 1989 - 2025 Tomorrow Era is 2026 - 2064 Future Era, Arctic Future, Oceanic Future, and Virtual...
  10. I am heading to Virtual Future age in 7 or 6 days. Any tips or suggestions?

The third map in VF, but I haven't finished OF questline
  11. I am heading to Virtual Future age in 7 or 6 days. Any tips or suggestions?

So my average city collection is about 200 FPs per day and about 350 current age goods per day. My A/D is 610/420 I easily finish GE every week before Friday I can get to 35 attrition in GBG with minimal losses CDM is level 15 Blue Galaxy is level 4 CF is level 6 Traz is level 32 Zeus is...
  12. But it sucks that the moderators are so pessimistic towards my idea. They make bad excuses...

But it sucks that the moderators are so pessimistic towards my idea. They make bad excuses against it.
  13. Okay.

Okay.