• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. r21r

Be a fast GOSU in GBG

you can still have 16 attached troops + rogues 1st on the list as long as they are attached. if you need more than 16 , then you have to switch to unattached and start scrolling again
  2. r21r

Arc, Atom, or Obs

FP/guild goods, i think it's better to raise your arc to 90lvl, then raise your OBS. could be more or less, double collections included. without double collections i think arc's optimal level for treasury goods is little smaller. Chateau is still stronger than all of them together though (for...
  3. r21r

Be a fast GOSU in GBG

depending the era (and the boosts) x8 artillery might work better than rogues attached troops (multiple barracks) helped me a lot on lower eras, very fast replacement did you said about lining up the "fight"-"auto"-"ok" ? line them, then just click up and down (marks on screen could also help)...
  4. r21r

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

bots as far as i know, work by running ID's (instead of clicks) from my personal experience on java and C coded files, if they just change the ID's, bots will turn inactive for some time till those who program them, find the ID's and reprogram them. that's 2-3 hours work though, on the cheaters...
  5. r21r

i fail to see where he is trying to twist anything on his last post, but that could be just me. i agree with him on the transparency thingy as it's a long term game and when they move the goal posts it's not anymore imo
  6. r21r

pretty much like clubs or cafes work or used to work in my country. we set an attractive problem, then once our shop is full of customers and all the tables filled, we start removing the problem. and thats why i am posting, there are a lot "problems" in the game and im not quite sure what is...
  7. r21r

how many have gotten the covid vaccine yet?

also didn't read the whole post agent is refairing to, without being a scientist i'll agree with you that if you ask me "a healthier life" or "vaccines" i'd pick the 1st but nowdays people don't tend to eat proper and healthy, we go elsewhere now, anyways. vaccine is being given on lower and...
  8. r21r

[Question] How does Inno make the matches for GBG?

not only, since 2021 ID's play role on match ups
  9. r21r

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

i'm an only child. i don't have one of those.... but... what you said you have again ... ? almost got me :cool:
  10. r21r

why spam so much to just tell me "i have no idea - just saw the lights and came"
  11. r21r

why should - and why would you ? isn't that the reason we leveled Chateau on those levels ? Would we have it over 60 or even 80lvl without "unlimited" aborts ? Aborts where Perpetual wheren't they ... ? What level is your Chateau ? How many Rewards per day (goods/FP's) you used to make before...
  12. r21r

[Question] GvG

then balanced. thanks
  13. r21r

[Question] GvG

may i ask which are the starting ? sorry never had the chance to start on a new world yet :D
  14. r21r

[Question] GvG

wait - i know it can be done partly, not on every single LZ of a map ? (un-balanced if it can be done) well yes, but whats technical possible is different for if its moral, thats why i involved here. nah, there actually is pretty much like GBG, locking outside keeping sieges inside on 99/100...
  15. r21r

[Question] GvG

i doubt as they did on questing , but anyway.
  16. r21r

[Question] GvG

can this be done with every LZ in a map ? if yes, shouldn't this be changed .. ?
  17. r21r

Best unit per age for GbG races

as for the topic my experience is mostly on Iron EMA HMA and FE for GBG (for what i guess is from GvG/Heard of) Iron ~ PE artillery (EMA M.Archers // Colonial-Indy not sure about that) (*Indy MGT's) ME no idea - paratroopers are a pain ? PME Artillery + Rogues or MGT's + Rogues (*Hovers or Sub...
  18. r21r

MILITARY UNITS

fast mostly
  19. r21r

i think VF is not that bad, AF + OF you meant ? hovers/ronins+artillery ain't they using on VF ?
  20. r21r

+1