• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Pickled Feet

Soccer 2022 Event Feedback

@CDmark I did the 50 player card special first day as well, it is really the best strategy, I am staying in silver league as of now, and therefore at end event (if I can stay in at least bronze league) will get a selection kit. I have been saving my drinks and tickets for specials I like, got 2...
  2. Pickled Feet

Is the selection kit for the paths (wheat, olive, etc.) available in training daily special or just the tournament?
  3. Pickled Feet

Feedback for update 1.232

Thanks for fixing the aid counting, that was annoying.
  4. Pickled Feet

Once you hit a certain stage in the game, the events will become pretty useless, unless you would like to switch out some of your buildings to have a bit of variation in your city. But for younger cities, the events are great. there really isn't much INNO can do without creating balancing issues.
  5. Pickled Feet

Auction House needs a higher bid increment

Same here then if I have some who bids me up I will generally do 500-1k, more if they continue, but I don't see the issue with increments of 1. To be honest if you were to change the increments, you would have to make it so the increment grew as the bids go higher.
  6. Pickled Feet

Antiques Dealer

I have noticed that event buildings including historic questline buildings are locked. but stuff like decorations and sentinel tower etc. are not.
  7. Pickled Feet

St.Patrick's 2022 Feedback

I had taken a break from FOE and got back on with seven days of the event left, managed to get a level 6 farmstead in seven days. I really enjoy the mechanics of the event, I wish there was a daily special, but other than that, pretty sweet.
  8. Pickled Feet

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I hope you are either trolling, or being sarcastic, because a few of the things you said are indeed useful. I agree that PvP towers are pretty useless, I don't participate in GvG, but have seen people on here who rather enjoy it. GbG is nice for gaining extra FPs. City Planning is essential to...
  9. Pickled Feet

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

If your goal is to convert all the people on the us servers, good luck. Some people don't mind getting a weekly prize. It also helps with the PvP towers. Just because you don't like it don't mean you have rid the game of it.
  10. Pickled Feet

Word Shift

Charting
  11. Pickled Feet

Forced delay (time out) in Soccer Event?

I hit the second half day four of the event, and its been slow going ever since.
  12. Pickled Feet

Word Shift

Darting
  13. Pickled Feet

Forced delay (time out) in Soccer Event?

You have hit the daily questline, every event has one.
  14. Pickled Feet

Statue of Honor in Bronze Age

Thanks, that makes sense.
  15. Pickled Feet

Statue of Honor in Bronze Age

I was in a small guild when I first started, and one of the admins had a lvl 8 Statue of Honor, as well as a lvl 3, but he was in Bronze Age. He had some other event buildings, but nothing unusual like that. I was curious and looked the SoH up on the wiki (I believe I used Fandom's wiki), and it...
  16. Pickled Feet

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Was it a active guild with swap threads?
  17. Pickled Feet

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

It is what you call "spoils of war". That was dumb.
  18. Pickled Feet

I found a confused Russian.

I wasn't sure what this thread was about when I saw at first. I am glad it is someone going out of their way to help someone, and not a racial thing lol. Wish I could help, but I can't.
  19. Pickled Feet

I breached the Great Building etiquette that I was unaware of

The Flying Island is like the ToR, SoZ, and TA as well.