• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Taeshire

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

I wouldn't have time to attack everything you say on this thread, never mind the forum. My game time is generally spent playing FOE rather than attempting to impose my will/thoughts on a forum. Imagine the uproar if Inno imposed a forum post limit without consultation, warning or prior advice...
  2. Taeshire

Think you're spot on with this, it's not the game he enjoys it's repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat repeating the same arguments over and over and over and over and over again. Its almost as if there's the belief that if they are repeated often enough they'll become hard fact...
  3. Taeshire

So why as one of the same 3 or 4 players do you keep posting, when you're being so repetitive?
  4. Taeshire

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

If you're in SAV do you only have access to easy and medium fights? (Not sure how you would fight someone up to 3 ages higher) Does this potentially impact ranking and rewards? Is it a disadvantage being in the highest age?
  5. Taeshire

May Madness 2021 Feedback

Has work been done to improve the stability of the game platform during these events? Previous events have caused issues with the game dropping out, and slowing to a crawl for almost the entire day.
  6. Taeshire

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

I think they also might have given the impression the change wouldn't just be limited to matching.
  7. Taeshire

I got the distinct impression that the GBG question was not a surprise to them, Kurt and Jess actually came across very well in the Q&A, good on them!
  8. Taeshire

Interesting thread on the EN FOE Forum, explaining how the match=ups are made (not even close to random) why we are fighting the same top guilds week in - week out and partly explains why GBG has been even more boring than normal since around February -...
  9. Taeshire

Neither, GBG IS a farming machine, there's absolutely no doubt about that. GBG is NOT the reason I have high level GB's. Nothing I said in the precious post dismissed or discounted either of those statements...... you were just a bit too keen to get your GOTCHA there.
  10. Taeshire

Is it possible to recover Fps from an inactive players GBs?

If you have a large investment on the GB, sometimes it's worth contacting the other contributors in 1st 2nd and 3rd places and agree that you'll overpay by x% to flip the GB.
  11. Taeshire

GBG isn't the reason I have high level GB's - far from it. There are far more profitable FP gathering enterprises in FOE than GBG. I can (and do) make far more FP's in 5 minutes going through my hood, helping the self levellers on my FL and taking part in 1.9 threads than I'd ever make in an...
  12. Taeshire

But GBG does need fixed, I'm not a fan of it currently - It shouldn't be a framing machine, The Rankings need reviewed as a matter of urgency, a lot of the diamond guilds just shouldn't be there. The other guilds on the map should be anonymous, to turn it into a genuine competition. It's...
  13. Taeshire

Almost 60% of our guild have level 100+ Arcs, it's good for the guild, great for the player - Most of us are contributing far more than 2,000 goods per day to the treasury through various buildings, then voluntary donations on top of that - but we still have to watch the treasury, not build all...
  14. Taeshire

There are 394 level 100+ Arcs in Korch alone, so it's far from uncommon.
  15. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

There..... Your example of the unassailable GvG sector told me all I needed to know with regard to your knowledge of GvG.........
  16. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

Agent, I thought we had collectively come to the conclusion that you don't play GvG, and clearly don't know enough about GvG to have a valid opinion on it? Let me use n true life analogy - When my son was a toddler, he wouldn't eat anything green, no broccoli, no peas, no spinach, no kale...
  17. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

No not even close, it's the strength of our guild and the strength of the players in the guild, but most importantly the tactical strength of our leaders that allows us to dominate the maps we want to dominate. Seriously, do the research - you really do need to learn about GvG before you...
  18. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

We are the strongest guild in K and have been for 639 days, we can't control the whole map in any age even with the help of another guild. it's just not economically viable. The more sectors you have in an age, the more goods it costs, - it gets crazy expensive with a lot of sectors. - That's a...
  19. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

I honestly fail to see why you think that's an unassailable position, I've seen our guild multiland on 5+ LZ sectors just to annoy multiple GvG enemies, I've seen us traverse half the map to get amongst a GvG enemy. We do have between 15 and 25+ GVG fighters on in any one night, I suppose that...
  20. Taeshire

[Question] GvG

If there was only one LZ on a map, or LZ's were restricted to a small sector that might be a valid tactic, but given that's not the case......... There are a number of videos on the tube that explain GvG, have a look, have a go at GVG in your guild with some experienced players you'll...