• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Xenosaur

Micro-building consolidation ideas...

One of the most powerful ideas in the game was the advent of the micro-building. For example - Sentinel Output (L1 and L2) and Ritual flame, Tactician Tower, etc. You all know what I'm talking about. I'd like Inno's gaming population and Inno to consider an idea that conceptually allows...
  2. Xenosaur

InnoGames has changed the Mobile APP ICON (found on the phone's homepage) and apps store reference

In version 1.260.21 for iOS mobile, which I loaded this morning, a new DARK game icon appears on a mobile page of my device. Not the usual cheery, bright, visible guys we're used to seeing: But this - It's hardly viewable, especially if a player uses a DARK mode motif (black backgrounds)...
  3. Xenosaur

Golden Panda Statue and other GOLDEN upgrade kit producers...

For example, No mention here: https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Golden_Panda_Statue as to IF it can be plundered for it's 1 fragment/day of the Panda Shrine Upgrade kit. How about some of the other event buildings that produce golden upgrade fragments? Druid Hut level 9, for...
  4. Xenosaur

Tree of Vitality

Can the Tree of Vitality be plundered? If it's motivated, it will deliver a FP and some fragments for a 1-UP kit. Without the motivation, there is nothing to plunder of course. But if motivated, can it be plundered for the 1 FP, and the frags?
  5. Xenosaur

A new look at the Cherry Blossom set...

As many of you veterans know, the Cherry Blossom (aka CB) set was (is still?) extremely popular in cities. It's undergone a much needed upgrade over the years to level 2, and some (@MooingCat) has been praying daily for yet another upgrade to level 3. I actually agree with him, but both doubt...
  6. Xenosaur

Is your Marzipan Bakery Green?

It's as if the building is celebrating St. Patty's Day? I play on mobile. Anyone else have this city "change"?
  7. Xenosaur

Plundering a building that rewards guild goods

Trying to find an answer here. The AIRSHIP is a good example. The airship (https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Airship_-_Lv._11) delivers 20 goods to the guild treasury each time it's collected if the person OWNING it is in a guild. The airship can be plundered when it's not...
  8. Xenosaur

Community Rejected Adding partial name searching to "OTHER" choice class, for a NEW or existing Message TOPIC

Adding partial name searching to "OTHER" choice, for a NEW or existing Message TOPIC Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I made a fair and reasonable search here to see if this was...
  9. Xenosaur

The reality of probability...don't let your brain warp it

Let's make it simple. Throw a coin in the air 2 times. What if comes up heads both times, are ya going to say the coin is fake and has no tails? Of course not. How about throwing it up 5 times, and get 4 heads in row? Is that going to keep that bee in your bonnet about the coin being...
  10. Xenosaur

[Question] Mobile version, seeing 2 similar check box functions

Can someone explain why this needs 2 check box functions, under user control? I'm not sure of the distinction being made by having or using both: Mobile CLIENT (now 2.11) A) Settings>Game Settings>Animation □ Enable battle victory/defeat animations. B) Settings>Game Settings>Confirmation...