• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ergoetu

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

So I guess my Guild did not far enough because I got nothing. Not everybody likes or participates in the abortion of a sub-game
  2. ergoetu

Aiding problems

I am so tired of the Event Buildings that need aiding to get the best items and those are not in the protocol for aiding that INNO has so they don't get aided. I have used all my self-aid and Mass-Aids to keep getting the FP/Armies/Goods/whatever How about making it so those Buildings do not...
  3. ergoetu

So, in my opinion, this game is beginning to suck. I am in a small Guild on Tuulech and we competed but did not finish the level. So even though we met the qualifications for chests, we got nothing because we did not finish it. This QI can go to a very warm spot and bury it's head in deep, dark...
  4. ergoetu

Retire the Baron

Come on, why did you bring him back? Giving me fragments of Buildings I am not interested in. I have to many fragments of this, that and everything else. I have base Buildings but am a few levels short of the top level, so how about some level kits for these base buildings? Every Event, you come...
  5. ergoetu

Alright, so new question. What the heck are Quantum Medals and what good are they? I cannot use them in QI and they are in my City next to regular Medals on the screen but nothing on how to use them. Are they garbage like some other things they introduced to the Game?
  6. ergoetu

As far as I am concerned, INNO has ruined the Game. QI is not all it was hyped to be. It is geared toward larger Guilds where teamwork rules. In small Guilds there is no chance to complete anything. those of us in small Guilds never played GVG, so it was OK as we are not shooting for top 10 or...
  7. ergoetu

Fragments are great and I don't care what anybody says about them

I don't care what you say is good about fragments, I hate them. I have 30 items in my inventory that are fragments and now they add a few more including fragments of a kit for choosing the SOH, SOH upgrade or Road to Victory, all of which I already have fragments of. This has be the absolute...
  8. ergoetu

Thoughts on recent changes to the game

I can do without 4 or 5. Those are just army killers and yes I have done them and they are not worth it.
  9. ergoetu

Thoughts on recent changes to the game

For those of us lower than SAT, the changes are so-so. Some good and some bad. I don't know about the armies in Ages above Oceanic but nothing beats Hovers from Future through Oceanic, after that well I have not found anything that works well. GE5, heck I have enough problems with 4 and my...
  10. ergoetu

1.9 thread

Hey Kranyar, I am looking for a 1.9, level 80 ARC so that is not an issue. Mostly looking for prints and no, I am not joining another Guild for one, that does not work for me.
  11. ergoetu

Need active players

Hi there, One Legion is a small Guild looking for some active players. Our only requirements are at least 16 gates in GE and to help out in GBG. As we get more players we will work on swaps and GB building. Drop me a message at ergoetu in game. Submit an application and come on over...ergoetu
  12. ergoetu

Does anybody have an Interguild 1.9?

Hello again, I joined a small 1.9 thread but the action is slow at best and everybody else already has Level 80 ARC's, I am at 29 and need prints to get above 33. Either looking for newer members for the Thread I am in or another Thread that could use 6 or 7 new members. Thanks and enjoy the...
  13. ergoetu

Does anybody have an Inter-Guild 1.9?

Hey there, if you have an inter-Guild 1.9, I am interested in joining
  14. ergoetu

Does anybody have an Interguild 1.9?

I am looking for an interguild 1.9 if anybody has one going. Please drop me a line if you have one.