• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I would like to ask some questions -did she complete the entire maps completely (old ages, industrial, progressive, modern etc.)?. Or did she use the fastest route possible, leaving provinces unscouted and unconquered? -did she negotiate everything, or did she use the occiasional fight here and...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

No, there was an image of her city. The town hall was definitely in iron age.
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So I have a pretty old city in IA, which a left at the Story Quest to scout Dunarsund. It was pretty easy to loose the Story Quest. So now, just negotiate the whole old ages continent map and see what happens?
  4. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Is it possible to scout and conquer the southern provinces of the indy without triggering the bonus questline?
  5. New Bronze Age Side Quests

I print screened the quests. Is anyone interested in it? I also got another one, which required me to research a technology that unlocked a goods building. But not on this world, since I had already unlocked one of the Bronze Age goods buildings. After this, it hit back to the recurring quests.
  6. New Bronze Age Side Quests

No, actually I'm talking about a brand new questline, with maybe 10 or more quests. Which also requires you to do some productions. I have several cities in Bronze and early Iron age, so that's why. I guess it's there to speed things up.
  7. New Bronze Age Side Quests

Hi, I'm just noticing a new Bronze Age Side Quest line on my Bronze and Iron Age worlds. I haven't heard anything of it so far. Is there anywhere I can find the quests? I noticed, after aborting all of them, you just get the regular side quests. But maybe there is some bonus if you complete all...
  8. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Now almost onto Virtual. Looking forward to what's awaiting me there.
  9. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I ended up using Subcruizers. Did end up spending a lot of diamonds to save my hovers. It was the Medusa's that were bothering me.
  10. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So is there any way through Leviathan Wreck? (Last province of Oceanic Future). My hovers keep getting killed.
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Indeed, I was wondering what happens if you're at Persuasion or another Techblocker Story Quest, and you complete Truth or Dare. Will Persuasion bother your forever, or will it be replaced by a recurring quest?
  12. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

So, I just completed End of this Chapter. First got a lot of CE story quests, and a few CE side quests which gave me units. Then, the story picked up at His Job (Oceanic), probably where I had completed Truth or Dare. So I did jump over the CE techblocker, but unfortunately didn't proceed in the...
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hi. Just a Question. I'm in PME, hoping to jump back to Oceanic after completing End of the Chapter. Not sure it will work though... What would you recommand. One Quest (Solid Magma) is to Scout Dungbie Trough and Idler's Range. After this comes a bunch of quests and a techblocker. Then, after...
  14. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

How much are your attack bonusses?
  15. Sniping guide for new and intermediate players

I just watched this vid. Can someone explain to me how team sniping is done exactly?
  16. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

The big question is, how do you get past the tower ruïn quest?
  17. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Any idea what will happen if you complete Truth or Dare somewhere in the middle of receiving TE-OF units and then complete the PME questline? Will you jump back to TE-OF? Or get the CE story questline first?
  18. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

What I sometimes do, is to keep one unit in the back. Then shove the other ones forward. If you're lucky, a few rogues make it to the other side untransformed and they can one hit kill a lot of units.
  19. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

That's indeed quite interesting. Is that a story or bonus quest? Otherwise, this could be a new techblocker.