• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Diamond offers

Actually my best guess is their marketing people are hoping,after selecting a sample of their best customers which they sent to their computer people. Their computer people then examined a selection of best customer habits (on game and spending); and those players that conform within some...
  2. Diamond offers

Inno has chosen to give certain regular spenders a better deal hoping they will spend more, rather than give all spenders an incentive. That is their choice. They are basically the "gods" of their game worlds and we don't know how they choose these spenders. Those chosen (assuming they even...
  3. November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7. Prize to Carthage.
  4. Unformatted Ideas

Ok I can see that an idea being proposed for a vote needs to be clear, concise, complete and its side effects considered OTOH some folks have half to three fourths of an idea and need some help with the missing pieces. Ie. the idea person is not necessarily the "nuts and volts" person. How...
  5. Difficult Daily Challenges in IA

I could do the one you got, because I do have means to trade, but probably would still choose not to depending on the reward expected. Nonetheless that difficulty is normal in my previous experience in IA. Mine were/are 2 to 3 times more costly and I've had 4 in less than a week.
  6. Difficult Daily Challenges in IA

Complex negotiations I got are 5 wide , 10 possible goods with 7 goods required per choice. Very complex negotiation was 5 wide, 9 possible goods and 9 goods required per choice.
  7. Difficult Daily Challenges in IA

My new city is in Carthage and still in IA. Three of my last five Daily Challenges have included a "complex negotiation" and today's included a "very complex negotiation". The goods required to complete any of these negotiations significantly exceed my daily goods production. I've no event...
  8. Castle System Feedback

Thanks. I was understanding it as a penalty for skipping. IIUYC then it would resume again from the same place when collected again, and there is no penalty for not collecting other than the obvious expected loss of that day's benefit. That's kind of them.... a lot better than having it reset...
  9. Castle System Feedback

QUESTION: Game ssay that if you miss a collection from the Daily Castle Points Chest that your streak will pause. It does not say how long that pause will be. Does anyone know? I'm wondering if the pause is long enough to consider pausing it purposefully on say day 6, if I know ahead of...
  10. Castle System Feedback

When I battle I see the castle points awarded in a little banner on the battle results screen, unless I've done more than 15 that day.
  11. How do players manage to have multiple advanced GBs (HC, CF, CoA) in new world on second day?

I am seeing multiple players with 4-6 GBs on second day of new world. Most have HC , CF and CoA in addition to what might be expected (Zeus, Babel, etc.). I am wondering how this is done? None of these players is past Iron Age. How do they get the goods and prints? Yes, I know that once one...
  12. Fall 2021 Feedback

Yes..Pond of fall special ... ugh! Got one on a low odds bake...should teach me to wait for a better special.. lol. 12 squares for 8% defender boost when 2 square ritual flames do the same at lvl 1 (well minus the happiness if that matters to you). Here's hoping for better specials going...
  13. Fall 2021 Feedback

The announcement describes two parallel quest lines. I am only seeing one. Did they change their minds, or do I have a glitch?
  14. Optimal age for wishing well world?

I'm guessing you folks are correct about the return rate. Doesn't look worth the effort to me. Would be nice if they posted the chance probability on the Wiki Thanks
  15. Optimal age for wishing well world?

Hmm....I was considering starting a WW farm on a newer world, so I put a WW in my city to monitor the diamond return. That was about 4 months ago and I've yet to see any diamonds from it. Considering their popularity, WWs have to be working for most folks so I'm wondering what's going on with...
  16. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

I see your point. In my usually sleepy 'hood this would help a lot, most of the time. In a very active one it would likely lead to frenzied competition for the better prizes
  17. Store forge points in inventory.

In counterpoint: Storing allows me to contribute to swap threads when a profitable opportunity comes up and allows me to "snipe" for a profit in my hood. When these opportunities require more than my daily FP production, the use of stored points is necessary. The more points I can store, the...
  18. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

I'd like to see a "New wheel" indicator light or marker that would show that the wheel has been refreshed since I last visited it. Just to save the clicks of checking on it every few minutes or so.
  19. Store forge points in inventory.

I've been here a few months, so how am I supposed to know? I am told that there were not 1.9 threads or Arcs in the beginning; and there certainly were not players with millions of points plundering newbies either. Considering the difficulties of a newer player entering an older game, and the...
  20. Store forge points in inventory.

If you are contributing to 1.9 threads, you are likely to have been playing awhile, have leveled up an Arc, and have a guild that controls sniping. What about the rest of us?? Maybe I'll have an Arc in a year or so, meanwhile I can contribute to swap threads and just maybe also get a few FP in...