• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Searching for an active Guild

My guild in Cirgard is not active unfortunately, but if you are willing to start a city over in Greifental, we would love to have you. Help build your city and share hints and tips in all aspects of the game including GBG. Just let me know if we can help.
  2. Friends List: if you are looking for friends, add your name here

SirCharles, Feel free to send me a Friends Request if you still need to hit your 80 requested. I am full or I would send you a request.
  3. Greifental World - Guild Recruiting

Comedy of Eras (Greifental World) is currently Recruiting. Seasoned Players and Newbies are all welcome. Guild Points: GE and GBG is strongly encouraged The first 8 challenges of the GE are REQUIRED each week. Fair Trades Guidelines followed unless pre-arrangements made Respect all around...
  4. Comedy of Eras - Currently Recruiting. (Newbies Welcome)

Comedy of Eras is currently Recruiting. Seasoned Players and Newbies are all welcome. Guild Points: GE and GBG is strongly encouraged The first 8 challenges of the GE are REQUIRED each week. Fair Trades Guidelines followed unless pre-arrangements made Respect all around (Guildmates, other...