• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. why are there so many collections notifications that have to be acknowledged before can continue collecting.

I totally agree, it's ridiculous , they already show u what u collect when u collect with the notification that floats away on top of that now there is another notification that u have to keep on continually clicking off in the middle of collecting.
  2. [Question] What happens at the end of the game? I'm nearly at space age titan and would like to know where i go from there?

How would it be ludicrous, your 4500 attack would mean nothing now. You get 20 % att , the same amount of fights u would do in space age with 4500+ attack is the same amount of fights u would do in Iron age. If u are only allowed to use troops from iron
  3. [Question] What happens at the end of the game? I'm nearly at space age titan and would like to know where i go from there?

Plus u can also fight in that Era for ge gbg, pvp and make use of your old troops
  4. [Question] What happens at the end of the game? I'm nearly at space age titan and would like to know where i go from there?

I think space hub should be exactly that, a hub where u can go back to any previous Era of your choosing for a limited time ( say 2 weeks) before automatically returning to hub and the GB for Space hub should be goods building and guide goods building attached to space hub. Let's say u go to...