• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Sharmon the Impaler

Attrition-How high can you go?

Most all top guilds have at least one scripter ? Then this will be Innos main source of revenue from the game now won't it ? Stop blowing made up stats out your butt and either play the game or leave , your choice.
  2. Sharmon the Impaler

So then you are done with FoE ? Maybe golf will be the only fairway game for you to play .
  3. Sharmon the Impaler

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

I already have 11 planted and 3 in storage , that will make 29 airships.
  4. Sharmon the Impaler

Word Shift

Chuck
  5. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for update 1.281

It doesn't happen on PC and I hope it never does.
  6. Sharmon the Impaler

QI Boost buildings?

Do it the same way you do it in your city. Call up the attack screen and mouse over your loaded army.
  7. Sharmon the Impaler

What's Everyone's Opinion On the Stage of The Ages & Other Buildings From The Last Event?

Ditto here , I have 2 down and will hatch 15 Airships then pull them back up.
  8. Sharmon the Impaler

Micro-building consolidation ideas...

This is what I have so far. A diamond farm is 4-5 years away for me lol.
  9. Sharmon the Impaler

I was referring to the case If you already had a large diamond farm and a lot of WW in storage. You would have an Inno lottery ticket.
  10. Sharmon the Impaler

Can you imagine the diamond farm that can be made with 2X2 WW lol. Never need to buy diamonds again lol.
  11. Sharmon the Impaler

SO2 are defense on attack only and Ciders have no negatives and will give you a huge attack boost. I am just under 5800 now.
  12. Sharmon the Impaler

I just blew away 240 SO2 and stuck down Cider Gardens , it's amazing what you miss when you don't pay attention lol
  13. Sharmon the Impaler

Zephy is a league reward , plant it as is.
  14. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for update 1.281

While I don't like it as much as you do at least you have a level playing field in Rival. Spending 7 million medals to rush through GE to get Rival finished before others would give you an unfair advantage over a player that doesn't have the medals no ?
  15. Sharmon the Impaler

QI Boost buildings?

Wow , this is something I didn't notice , red flag notice just went up in my main guild thread. This is wunderbar !!!
  16. Sharmon the Impaler

Every online game put out in the past 10 years has put out DLC that makes the games a much better experience and gives you a serious advantage over someone that doesn't spend money IF THE GAME CAN BE WON. This is our point , FOE CANNOT BE WON BY ANY INDIVIDUAL PLAYER EVEN IF THEY BOUGHT THE...
  17. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Finished as expected :
  18. Sharmon the Impaler

It's because you just like arguing , Inno wants to make money , some of the players have money. Simple economics and the world does not revolve around you.
  19. Sharmon the Impaler

Word Shift

That isn't following the rules of the game.
  20. Sharmon the Impaler

Feedback for Anniversary Event 2024

Your math logic is a little off. The gold level is number of levels obtained per player not the number of players. If 23,845,564,295 people played the game and they all got to between 6400 and 6500 then the average would be 6450 approximately.