• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Nefariousjack

Saturn VI Gates worth it?

I've got all three of these things and it's suddenly occurred to me that a few reasonably appointed event buildings could out-perform them with zero leveling costs. So why am I keeping these? Somebody remind me...
  2. Nefariousjack

Just attempted to play the IOS/App version of FOE and.....

I normally play FOE on my desktop, so I'm likely late to this party but.... Surely the wholesale crippling of the app with ad traps is a joke. I'm also finding it somewhat appropriate that incidents....already an annoyance to anyone over SAM...seem to be the haven for much of this mess. What...
  3. Nefariousjack

Next Age Goods collections while in Space Age Jupiter Moon...

I'm assuming, for those of us in SAJM, any "next age" goods collections (such as the daily forge bowl prize) default to current goods since there is no next age...yet. Is this correct?
  4. Nefariousjack

[Question] SAJM Campaign map question....

I am currently cruising through the last couple of research tabs of SAV, making short work of the first tier of SAJM's campaign map in anticipation of the new age. It occurred to me that, after SAJM, there is no new age....I imagine we are close to seeing Space Age Titan but as of this moment...
  5. Nefariousjack

Calendar Collection Reward boxes....two questions:

Will a Calendar Collection Reward box, if left unopened for a period of time, expire? If I carry this box unopened into a new age, will the goods portion of the reward be current or remain at the age at which the prize was won? I suppose this goes for any sort of event chest.
  6. Nefariousjack

Space Age Mars questions....

I'm chillin' at the end of the Virtual Future, stocking up and prepping for the move to Space Age Mars and I'm wondering about a few things... Firstly, I'm aware that to get boosts for Mars goods and ore, one must battle through the Mars continent map. That said, I'm already almost through the...
  7. Nefariousjack

Ol' faithfuls....

What's are the buildings you've had the longest? They may not be the best, but they do the job well and never seem to get swapped out....and Town Hall doesn't count....
  8. Nefariousjack

Military unit overstock....

Thanks to the new event I am overrun with units and have begun to purge (delete) them. It leads me to wonder....how often do the rest of you delete units and why? Do you have any special approaches or reasoning to your deletion choices? Are there reasons you may have for holding onto any...
  9. Nefariousjack

Motivating, polishing and Tavern visiting....

I try to do this daily....for everyone...friends, guild members and neighbors. Is there any reason not to?
  10. Nefariousjack

[Question] shrine of knowledge...how many is too many...

I've just arrived at AF and have amassed a strip of 38 SOK's. For awhile the yield of FP's was great, but with the expansion of my space, GB's, Special buildings and other brick-a-brack, I'm finding it more and more necessary to use my Self-Aid kits to get a full yield. I already painstakingly...