• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Pirate's Hideout motivation changed?

I'm pretty sure until yesterday I used to collect 85K coins on my pirate's hideout (LMA, 170% StM) but today's collection was 41K. I tried self-aiding it and it turns out the building cannot be motivated. Did anything change recently? My StM bonus was active on the collection. I'm pretty sure my...
  2. Optimal age for wishing well world?

I'm starting a wishing well + fountain of youth world to farm diamonds and was wondering what the optimal age would be for it: IA vs EMA. On one hand fighting through GE for fountain of youth is easier in IA, on the other hand the antiques dealer would be a good place to get more wishing wells...
  3. Expected damage inaccurate?

In LMA when I deploy heavy knights (attack +100%) against cannons, it tells me an expected damage of 7-8, yet I almost always one-shot them after an infiltration, which implies a damage of 9. What's going on?
  4. Log cabin ridiculously underpriced?

I see the log cabin going for 3240 + 2 on the antiques dealer. The log cabin gives 3 FP/day plus a supply boost for only 9 tiles, which is 30% more efficient than SoK. What am I missing?
  5. Bronze Age RQ for infinite resources?

I just noticed the RQ "Recruit Horsemen and Warriors" on my second world I just created, which requires just having 4 horsemen and 4 warriors. Can I actually do this RQ indefinitely to generate as many FP packs I want? Or does the quest disappear after the first time I do it?
  6. Obelisk garden vs SoK

Is there any advantage to Obelisk garden over SoK? It seems to me that it should be less valuable, because it cannot be upgraded and has slightly lower coin production, but it buys for far more gemstones than SoK in the antiques dealer.
  7. How to fight higher-age artillery without losses on the continent map?

I'm in HMA and when I attack provinces in colonial age with artillery, their artillery fires before mine does and causes significant losses. I've tried using rogues, but it seems on the continent map the AI doesn't target rogues first. I'm about to start expanding into the Industrial Age...
  8. Spin the Wheel probabilities

What exactly are the mechanics of the Spin the Wheel in the Summer Event? Equal probability for each circle to land? If so, what happens when you land on an empty circle (i.e. whose prizes have already been won)? Do you just return empty-handed? Equal probability for each available prize, so...
  9. 2-wave army: 4 heavy + 4 ranged, then 8 artillery

I faced the following 2-wave army in GE lvl 4 yesterday: 4 heavy infantry + 4 crossbowmen 8 trebuchets I won the battle with 4 trebuchets + 4 rogues with minimal losses in the first wave (and could have done with zero losses if not for a silly miscalculation) after buying 10+ attempts to make...
  10. Which side goes first in GE battles?

I got an unpleasant surprise today in GE lvl 4 when I deployed 1 knight and 6 rogues (lost one in the previous wave) against an all-trebuchet army. Usually I would've expected my fast units to attack before his artillery, but the AI's trebuchets fired first, which means one extra round of...
  11. Is it ever worth to "Produce 2 saltpeter and 2 carrots"?

Is it ever worth to do the "Produce 2 saltpeter and 2 carrots" RQ in HMA when you can just abort and use the productions to satisfy "Produce 2 saltpeter" and "Produce 2 carrots" separately to get twice the reward? For that matter is it even worth having a farm, when alchemists perform more RQs...
  12. How was "More Work" ever a recurring quest?

Apparently "More Work" used to be a recurring quest rather than a side quest. Wouldn't that be completely broken? Couldn't someone just maintain their free population at a low level and repeatedly abort quests to fulfil More Work to get an arbitrarily high number of rewards? Or was there some...
  13. What's with auction prices?

I bought an Indian fountain selection kit earlier today at an auction for about 1000 coins. And right now I see a Sentinel Outpost bidding for 30,000 coins. Are these normal prices? Or am I vastly underestimating the value of a sentinel outpost?
  14. Can't get recurring quests: side quests progress to next era

I'm trying to camp in HMA but after skipping/completing HMA side quests I'm just getting LMA side quests instead of getting recurring quests. How many ages of SQs do I need to skip before I get recurring quests?
  15. Has anyone collected Wildlife currency from incidents?

During the soccer event I collected plenty of energy drinks and tickets from incidents, but haven't collected any during the Wildlife event. Has anyone else?
  16. What buildings drop No Age blueprints when aided?

Oracle of Delphi, Observatory, Temple of Relics are classified as "No Age" GBs despite requiring bronze age, bronze age and iron age goods respectively to unlock. What age buildings drop blueprints for these when aided? I'm specifically interested in the Temple of Relics.
  17. What to do when you run out of paws?

What do I do when there are no more paws left on the board? Is it worth just clearing the board in hopes of more paws falling down? Or do I just spend my remaining moves getting as many chests as possible? Also: when is it worth buying more moves as opposed to just progressing to the next level?
  18. Fighting in HMA with EMA units?

I'm finding it really hard to fight my way through the HMA continent map with EMA units. I only have a small attack boost (6% Zeus + the occasional spare attacker boosts, tavern etc.). I usually lose, and when I do win it's just barely, with serious losses. I wonder if there's something I need...
  19. Any point in keeping the soccer field?

I have a soccer field from the 2021 soccer cup event and it seems to be basically worthless. I log in only a few times a day, so the short production options (supplies, medals) are basically worthless, and the long productions (fp, goods) are a very small quantity. It's also still in iron age...