• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Outlaw Dread

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I may very well just have a prolonged streak of random bad luck, but it seems I win fewer attack boosts in GBG since the change. If the odds of winning (especially 20%) boosts actually were reduced, that is a disappointment.
  2. Outlaw Dread

Players leaving

Well, you may want to tell MTG that: seems they have a different mission statement that's focused on gaming ..... "Welcome to MTG! We are an international, mobile-first, gaming group that offers players all over the world a wide range of popular game franchises. ...Our mission is to build an...
  3. Outlaw Dread

Players leaving

This has nothing, nothing to do with capitalism. There are many ways to run a business in a capitalist marketplace, some are profitable and competent, some are not. Equally, businesses can develop a reputation for good customer service, and others don’t. The ideal for longevity in a capitalist...
  4. Outlaw Dread

Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

I noticed that as well.
  5. Outlaw Dread

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Ok, need more coffee. you are correct. Thanks
  6. Outlaw Dread

OK, easy to solve. Negotiated all sectors of Kalabuye (had not taken any) and then was able to scout Southern Province (Fort Buntu). 4 Hovers, with huge thanks again to @UBERhelp1 and the folks on this forum.
  7. Outlaw Dread

The guide only mentioned negotiating Agadar, Jak and Kalabuye, and I did negotiate all 3. Plus, I got 3 of 4 Hovers, not only 2. Also, the problem is not being able to scout the southern province, to get the 4th hoover. I've already completed the first part.
  8. Outlaw Dread

Ran into something different. In InA, on FE cMap and tried to complete “Business in Bisoraba”. When I took Bisoraba by fighting, I was not able to scout the southern province to complete the story quest. Have followed guide carefully; negotiated Agadar & Jak, fought rest but only advanced when...
  9. Outlaw Dread

From Letters into Sentences

Terrance Bends But Is Terrifically Flexible HTCAMM
  10. Outlaw Dread

Hi @UBERhelp1, Seems there is a little typo in the FE instructions: the bolded part should read "if your don't take..." There are two avoidable tech research quests in the FE story that can cut down your tech requirements down from 5 to only 3, as shown in the troops chart from earlier. The...
  11. Outlaw Dread

Thank you Uber!
  12. Outlaw Dread

HI Uber and All, I've confused myself a bit. Finished PME map and got Truth or Dare, which I'll keep untouched. I just scouted the 1st CE province. I'd like to go for TE troops, not CE ones. Should I scout and fight all provinces on CE map, except Suqqah and Salfah? And while doing that, I...
  13. Outlaw Dread

many thanks!
  14. Outlaw Dread

Hi, I'm a bit unsure of what to do next. Going for Hovers while in InA or PE. On the PE map I negotiated the first 4 of Kreigreich, then fought Uxrow and Gaelford. I'm at the quest Defeat General Feldmarschall Schledorf Do I fight or negotiate the remaining sectors of Kreigreich? Only...
  15. Outlaw Dread

idiot hood people

You presume too much. If you noticed, it was my comment, not Pericles coment. I.e., it should not have been posted as a quote at all, but as my own comment. That's why I said "that's weird"
  16. Outlaw Dread

idiot hood people

EDIT: OK. this is weird. That's my response above, but it shows as if @Pericles the Lion said it. What's that all about Inno?? ____________________________ Just curious about that. As long as they attack only, and do not plunder, what is the issue with letting folks earn ranking points? I've...
  17. Outlaw Dread

Dear Uber, Thanks for the amazing guide, which I am using again on my next world. For that newer world, my approach has changed a bit. I do play FoE dally but have very limited time, so my main goals are to help my guild in GE/GBG. Advancing ages is something I do very slowly. Getting units...
  18. Outlaw Dread

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

I only have the option to pay cash for the additional, premium, winter prizes. Had it been available for diamonds, I’d have spent them as I’ve a decent shot at a 2nd full event building. I buy some diamonds on a regular basis, and expect to be able to use diamonds, and only diamonds, for any...
  19. Outlaw Dread

Winter Event 2022 Feedback

I'm hoping the sleigh builder shows up this time. On beta it did not, to wide-spread disappointment amongst the beta players. Hoping they will put it back in the prize rotation on live, as for me it is the most desired winter event prize.
  20. Outlaw Dread

One thought. I usually use current age units for GE levels 1-3, and also start GBG with current age units until my attrition starts to slow me down. Then I switch to my higher age units. That makes AO still useful for the early fights, allowing me to save my higher age units for the harder...