• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Andy Griffith

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

The event announcement is unreadable on my browser. Cool and normal !! InnoGames: Quality Programming !!
  2. Andy Griffith

Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Oh, spare me ... that's such a lame line. It reflects InnoGames' standard practice of not taking responsibility for their programming. I'm using the same browser that I have used for at least a year on this game. What suddenly changed? InnoGames programming changed. But I'm the one to blame...
  3. Andy Griffith

None of the pictures are rendering on your separate event page. Here is what I see:
  4. Andy Griffith

Don't give them ideas!
  5. Andy Griffith

feedback for Winter event 2023

The best part of the event is the variety of good prizes. Yes, it's not fun if you can only get them with a credit card, but I still like to window shop. ... LOL The worst part of the event is how awful most of the daily specials are — items that are way out of date (such as the Winter Train)...
  6. Andy Griffith

Feedback for update 1.271

I can. It's probably that they don't play the game on a daily basis like we do.
  7. Andy Griffith

Like a frog in slowly boiling water ...
  8. Andy Griffith

How can we see things "at a glance" when the rogues are in two different places – separated by dozens of other units? This new system seems to be assuming that everyone wants to fight with an army of 8 undamaged units. Not so! ... especially with the way the artificial "intelligence" works. How...
  9. Andy Griffith

I see. Thank you. That doesn't seem to be the issue with the recent changes (and someone else probably already made a note of that).
  10. Andy Griffith

I see no "unit stacking checkbox." Are you referring to something that only exists on the mobile version?
  11. Andy Griffith

No, it was not. Why do you say that? I hate this new system.
  12. Andy Griffith

It seems that the original Christmas pyramids (Weihnachtspyramide) had a small carousel of nativity scenes that rotated under the power of the windmill as it caught the rising hot air from candles. I imagine that the best ones featured intricate woodworking from toy craftsmen.
  13. Andy Griffith

Yes, I'm learning something new today! From Wikipedia: "Christmas pyramids are Christmas decorations that have their roots in the folklore and customs of the Ore Mountain region of Germany, but which have become popular internationally." And InnoGames is a German company, so it would be very...
  14. Andy Griffith

No, I had no idea. I have never in my life seen such a thing. And it still makes no sense to me. The blades are tilted, as if intended to catch wind that blows from above.
  15. Andy Griffith

I'm mildly curious ... A horizontal windmill on top? Why hire talented artists to create something so ugly and ridiculous?
  16. Andy Griffith

Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

Yes, I owe everyone an apology for my ignorance on this matter. Without watching the second video by InnoGames, I was playing blind — a different game, as I wrote.
  17. Andy Griffith

Apparently not. I've been playing a game where there are no detailed instructions, and the trial-and-error approach misses important features.
  18. Andy Griffith

No, you cannot! The cards are shuffled and drawn randomly. The cards that you cannot control are the primary factor that determines your health level. You can control health only by choosing how much game currency you want to flush. Wrong again. The entire process is like a slot machine. You...
  19. Andy Griffith

This event is one of the very worst. The game mechanics leave the user with very little control. We have an assortment of cards, but we are unable to control their use. In its usual style, InnoGames shoves its slot-machine model in our face – where everything is a chance for this and a chance...
  20. Andy Griffith

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I'm still a bit amazed that people don't seem to be bothered by Inno screwing us by making hundreds of the old Statue of Honor fragments suddenly worthless.