• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Snek

Where Do Your People Live?

The higher level, higher human farming....
  2. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for not calling them smilies
  3. Snek

I would watch it day and night if there was.....

I would watch it day and night if there was.....
  4. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for making me read more than 12 words o_O
  5. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban myself for not having a reason to ban the above post.
  6. Snek

useless, overpowered, stupid. I hope this is a shtpost.

useless, overpowered, stupid. I hope this is a shtpost.
  7. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for calling this thread boring (it's pretty new, after all)!
  8. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for not banning the previous poster
  9. Snek

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

Did you quote the wrong post or are you mocking me?
  10. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you because so many other people have banned themselves and they weren't banned for it.
  11. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban myself for allowing this thread to be dead
  12. Snek

i mean, I would do the same, and it would be 100% worth it. My city is a mess. All of them.

i mean, I would do the same, and it would be 100% worth it. My city is a mess. All of them.
  13. Snek

troops to use in VF GbG?

8 nail storms or 2 nail storms and 6 rogues worked wonders for me.
  14. Snek

Reward for how many guilds you can get kicked from?

m not sure what this argument is all about (maybe I'm slow), but I'm pretty sure the forum could go on without this childish nonsensical arguing about players getting kicked form guilds. And I am sure this can be settled in pm, or in global, no need for it here on the public forum.
  15. Snek

Global Chat is out of control

Well, I have a friend who was forced to change her name because itburnswhenipee was too vulgar, so it must be who reports the player.
  16. Snek

Global Chat is out of control

<runs away>....... just kidding. I also have found a lot of toxicity on several worlds occasionally, with arguments. If someone is rude, block them and report them. It can get pretty heated, but like always, there is one easy solution. Just don't go on global!
  17. Snek

GVG is crap

Do leader rights cut it for you?;)
  18. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban the previous post for misspelling words, and I ban the post above that for not banning someone.
  19. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for being hypocritical: You said not to ban the wrong person but you banned @DreadfulCadillac for banning the wrong person
  20. Snek

Ban you! game

I ban you for disturbing my nap by stating you will have a nap, even though I am probably disturbing your nap and have even banned yourself to do it.