• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Diamond Offers

I have been playing 7 years and have NEVER EVER GOTTEN ONE BONUS % DIAMOND OFFER. I have bought diamonds at list price while other players get to play with perks at 1/2 or 1/4 the price I am made to play. It simply isn't right to favor some players repeatedly with 100% or 200% offers when...
  2. Change to Units selection

A BETTER OPTION than "stack units" would be "HIDE INJURED UNITS". After a few dozen fights in ages where a player has several types of troops in inventory, the injured units start stacking (in boxes half the previous size), which makes it harder to select healthy units than it was in the...
  3. Diamond offers

I never said I haven't bought diamonds. I have spend hundreds on this game. Every time I bought diamonds I thought, well maybe now I'll get one of those 100% or 200% offers like my friends have gotten for years. Never happened. Doesn't make sense when I know for a fact that I have spent more...
  4. Diamond offers

You don't get it. I don't have a problem with Inno selling diamonds to support their operations and make a profit. I do have a problem with their unfair pricing that skews the game in favor of some players over others.
  5. Diamond offers

I might be a regular spender if they sent me 200% offers every month. Why should I spend 3X what you spend to get the same diamonds?
  6. Diamond offers

I have been playing more than 6 years and have to say that the 100% and 200% sale offers that some players get are a real sore point for me. I have NEVER gotten a +100% or +200% diamond offer, not once in 6 years. The only offers I see are the lame ones everyone gets for "get event currency...