• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Can you delete a forum thread you made?

I’ve tried searching to see if there is a way to delete a thread you created that may be no longer relevant, but I haven’t been able to find anything. I’ve seen that you can delete your own post in response to a thread, but no way to delete the original post which created the thread. Is there a...
  2. Queen Serenity of Cevia

Leveling Groups in S World

I currently run leveling groups for my guild with quite a few guild members using my leveling system as it has proven to be the fastest and cheapest way to level your GBs. And I thought, why not post a message here and see if there is anyone that interested in joining in my leveling Groups as I...
  3. Queen Serenity of Cevia

New Guild in Brisgard seeking players of all ages!

I am an experienced player, playing for the first time in Brisgard as I wanted to start in a new world to create a new concept guild. My guild would not be using the standards swap threads but instead be highly focused on utilizing the 1.9 leveling system. As well as a dedicated Arc 1.9 thread...