• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BantyRooster

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

The neo colossus is buggy. The production timer resets everytime I log into my world and the boosts are not showing in the TH. I feel confident it will addressed but, I hope it will be soon.
  2. BantyRooster

Is the PvP arena intentionally set up to put the best fighters out of the standings?

I noticed over the years the reward points for winning battles to drop slightly over time and figured there was a randomness to it. However, after my most recent city arrangement which greatly increased my attacking armies A&D, it is a drastic lowering of reward points for winning battles. After...
  3. BantyRooster

Is GBG attrition on a given sector be limited to 67%?

It appears to me that there has been a change in gbg to me. Since so many were against the idea of camps support being nerfed, what inno did was cause more of the sectors to be nerfed. Or am I wrong?
  4. BantyRooster

Feedback for update 1.263

Yes, the good folks at tech support did a thorough job in investigating and I believe it was my mistake! Apparently I didn't make certain my mass aid took. Thank you all for checking. I apologize for the misjudgement and inconvenience.
  5. BantyRooster

Feedback for update 1.263

I have noticed that my grilling groves don't produce FP packages even though motivated. Is this something that will be fixed soon? Thanks!
  6. BantyRooster

[Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you!
  7. BantyRooster

If I had multiple customers asking for the same thing, I would be interested in making it happen.

If I had multiple customers asking for the same thing, I would be interested in making it happen.
  8. BantyRooster

Uber, after all these months of this guide being up and saying exactly what to do, I am glad to see you still re-answering players and walking them through it.
  9. BantyRooster

Castle change

I appreciate everyone's honest input. I guess if it's happening to us all it's fair enough just disappointed about feeling that I went backwards. Happiness is a positive cash flow!
  10. BantyRooster

Castle change

I understand your point but, I did ask if anyone else in my guild was experiencing this and I was amazed so many thought it was just them. No, something changed. But thanks for your thoughts.
  11. BantyRooster

Castle change

I noticed since the castle system came into the game the damage I receive in GBG has increased. What did inno do? It seems to be raise your castle or else go backwards...
  12. BantyRooster

My attack is at 681 & defense 698
  13. BantyRooster

Wildlife Event 2021 Feedback

I wanted the building so, I played the mini game. I improved as I played it and even enjoyed it some but, the goal was always the building for me. I enjoyed it some but, am glad it's over. My question is, are we not getting event results chests like in past events?
  14. BantyRooster

I stumbled across this guide 3 weeks ago and had just gotten to industrial age. I read your guide numerous times and even went through the story quests a few times on wiki. I appreciate the work you've done and particularly the sharing it. I managed 138 attrition on the last day of this past GBG...