• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. New to this world

Sent you a Friend Request.
  2. How do I use the Time Warp boosters in the event

I am at the Rival Challenge point where it wants me to use the Time Warp feature several times. I have enough of them. When I click on the Icon, it just says "Fast Forward all your productions by 2 hours without spending pots of gold...." But there seems to be no way to activate the boost. The...
  3. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Where is this list of quests? I'd bet 90% of the players do not know about it.
  4. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I do think that the quests are carefully crafted to induce frustration in the player. Most of us probably logged in, checked what production tasks we needed for the daily and event questlines, then collected everything. Then we started the Rival challenge. Task 2 calls for buying 5 FPs, while...
  5. Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

I have managed to do the pop 2x4 star quest. you just need to think in terms of adjusting the size of the groupings. It's a different way of thinking about the game.
  6. Orphan buildings

I'm relatively new to the game (approx. 3 years) and I've been seeing the ship in the AD since day 1. I've never thought it was a good use of space.
  7. AI soul gone to heaven?

In connection with this, I have a question: When the Arctic Orangery "Gives a chance to deal 150% damage against units of the same age." How is "same age" defined? Is it the same age as my City Hall, or the same age as the units with which I am fighting? These are often not the same.
  8. Snipping

I have had some very entertaining interactions with players who were outraged that I took advantage of their ineptitude. The most fun is when somebody threatens to do it back to me, not realizing that they opened the door to it, and I just don't do that. Even better is when I find another...
  9. Snipping

A spot is locked when you place half or more of the required FP's remaining to level the building. This means that no subsequent player can add more FP's that you have and thus bump you down a spot.
  10. Snipping

This has been my experience as well. There are various types of Arc leveling groups which can get players up to about Level 30, but after that it is best for each player to split off and use the 1.9 thread on their own. They just need to make sure they are taking those P4/P5's for a continuous...
  11. Snipping

I agree with you about sniping avoidance being the building owner's responsibility. I don't understand the comment about swap threads being due to greedy guild founders. How do guild founders benefit unduly from swap threads, unless they themselves are sniping their guild members who use them...
  12. Looking for War Advice

I've had decent success using 1 Jaeger, 1 Rifleman and 6 Rogues. That seems to be able to handle most everything. I do think that your experience depends to a fair extent on what your Attack and Defense values are.
  13. Plan to update settlement buildings?

If I'm not mistaken, each emissary can give you 1 FP daily, 1 Unit daily, 1 Trade good daily or small amounts of coins, supplies and medals. All of these are dwarfed by the amounts one gets from other sources. I just don't see emissaries as a valid reason to spend a year or so repeating a...
  14. Snipping

This is not a universal rule. Don't snipe Guildmates is much more standard, although there may be guilds which don't care what members do in this regard. But I know a number of players who organize their Friends Lists around the idea that their friends are there to be sniped. I don't do this...
  15. Plan to update settlement buildings?

Same here. The Yggdrasil is the only Settlement building I would recommend for new cities.
  16. Buildings which produce units

Buildings such as the Knight's Pavilion or Donkey Enclosure don't work like the Alcatraz does, relying on what barracks you have. Instead, they will provide any military unit of their age. Since Rogues are "No Age", these will not produce Rogues. They also will sometimes produce oddball units...
  17. New Nation is looking for active GE and GBG warriors

New Nation on Xyr is looking for players who want to be extremely competitive in GE and GBG. We are a group of players who recently started the guild and are still working our way up to Diamond League. (We used to be Blue Nose Nation, but had to form a new guild - don't ask unless you're a fan...
  18. 1.9x

It's really not that complicated once you get used to it. A couple of things: In any properly managed 1.9 thread, the owner will post the required contribution for each spot. This means the contributors don't need to do the math themselves. Of course, it does happen that people make mistakes...
  19. Winter Event

It's certainly true that there are some buildings which are not achievable for F2P players. So not "everything" is achievable for F2P. Does Inno actually say anywhere that "everything" is available for F2P players? Or is that just your interpretation? I haven't seen it. As far as I can see...