• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How do I use the Time Warp boosters in the event

I am at the Rival Challenge point where it wants me to use the Time Warp feature several times. I have enough of them. When I click on the Icon, it just says "Fast Forward all your productions by 2 hours without spending pots of gold...." But there seems to be no way to activate the boost. The...
  2. New Nation is looking for active GE and GBG warriors

New Nation on Xyr is looking for players who want to be extremely competitive in GE and GBG. We are a group of players who recently started the guild and are still working our way up to Diamond League. (We used to be Blue Nose Nation, but had to form a new guild - don't ask unless you're a fan...
  3. Rogues and Damage

So, I feel a bit silly just now getting around to asking this question, but recent experiments in tactics have raised it. When a Rogue transforms into another unit - if the unit being used as the basis for the transformation is already damaged, does the rogue transform into a unit with the same...
  4. Egyptian Settlement

Let me begin by saying that I have read the guide, so posts which just point me to it will be useless. If there is a specific place where I have missed the answer to my questions, that is another matter. Question 1 - What good is loot, and why am I fighting for it? The only place I see a...
  5. Android version has become unstable

The Android version of the game has become unstable and crashes when I do the following: - check the task list in a settlement. This has happened in the Vikings, Feudal Japan and Mughal Empire settlement, so I suspect it is across the board. - check the guild listings in GE and GBG. Not only...
  6. Tower Tournament???

On one of my worlds, I got a pop up announcing that I placed 3rd in my age Tower Tournament and won a few medals. I have not done anything to participate in the PvP tournament. So why did I get this?
  7. Mobile Ads not running

Look - I get that Inno needs to generate revenue and the ads are a solution to this. I'm willing to watch Ads once in a while. But now I'm getting messages that there are no Ads available or that there is already an Ad running (There isn't). If you don't have an ad available, that is your...
  8. How does this happen? Question about production times

I typically log in several times during the day. Today. my Daily Challenge on one world required a bunch of 5 minute productions. I didn't have time to babysit that right then, so I set everything for a 4 hour cycle, intending to do the 5's later. 4 hours later, I log in and the timer for my...
  9. Visual showing unattached units

I play in 4 worlds (on Android if that matters) and on one and only one of these worlds, I am now seeing a visual marker for unattached units. It consists of a copper colored stripe diagonally across the upper right corner of the unit portrait in my army display. It is actually helpful, as it...
  10. Upgrading Settlement Reward Buildings

So, after 15 run throughs of the Vikings settlement, I will have a Level 10 Yggdrasil. If I decide to do another 15 run throughs, can I continue upgrading it to level 20, or would I need to build a second one to get the bonuses?
  11. Guild Behavior

I am curious about what is considered normal and accepted behavior within a guild. Since I joined active guilds (instead of the 'Guild in name only' guilds I was originally in on 2 of my worlds, I've seen a couple of things which seem to be accepted, but give me pause. 1) A high-level player...
  12. Unfair trades

I get that sometimes unfair trades are appropriate (for example when I acquired the goods for my Arc -Yay!). But I often see trade offers in the market that just don't seem to make sense for anybody to take. For example, I am currently seeing an offer of 90 wine for 60 gold. If it was possible...
  13. Rogue dens

Looking ahead at the rewards for leveling up the castle, I see that ultimately, I will get 6 Rogue Dens. And of course, they come from other sources also. In addition, there's a seeming endless supply of Rogues from various sources. Just how many Rogue Dens do people actually need?
  14. PC vs. Mobile

Normally I play on a tablet over a WiFi network. Tonight the WiFi is down so I logged in on a PC using the browser. Good grief, what a nightmare!!! And I'm not talking about just the different layout. Some of the basic functionality is different in a bad way. For example, when reviewing the...
  15. Tavern visitors who are not friends

I just checked the tavern for one of my cities. I have a visitor who is not my friend (not that I mind), but how does this happen? I don't think he sat down and then decided to unfriend me...
  16. Set building bonuses

Another newbie question here. With buildings that are part of a set, the bonuses are expressed as X if next to 1 other building in the set, Y if next to 2 others, Z if next to 3 etc. So if I place a set buildin
  17. Mountain Reserve

Hi all, In the early days of my time playing, I managed to pick up 2 Mountain Reserve Upgrade kits, but no Mountain Reserve itself. Can I count on the Mountain Reserve showing up again sometime, or should I sell these at the Antique Dealer?
  18. Bonuses from Event Buildings

In the current event, I have so far acquired several of the unique buildings, the Golden Crops and some upgrades, as well as 4 of the fields. I chose to install 2 Wheat Fields and 2 Primrose Blooms for the military bonuses associated with them. By my figuring, I should be getting 10% Defender...
  19. Can't give forge points to Great Building

I was doing a scan for GB's to put FP's on. Found one that belongs to a Friend, it is currently Level 3, working on 4. I have FP's I could place on it, but the Use FP bars are both greyed out. Why would this be?
  20. 1.9 Threads

Reading through the posts on the forum, I have seen a number of references to 1.9 Threads, which seems to have something to do with contributing Forge Points in an organized manner to maximize the benefits from leveling up Great Buildings. I have searched the Forum but have found no explanation...