• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. NWWolverine

Attrition-How high can you go?

I just completed 10k fights last GbG session in PE. I now have almost 4k 4 days into this session.
  2. NWWolverine

Well, that's what it is folks.
  3. NWWolverine

Who controls the info in Fandom?

I guess my guild mate must be seeing something wrong. I can't see what he invests, but he was claiming those numbers on fandom were wrong and they went up by 100 total goods each level, not 100 more of each good. Thanks for all the answers.
  4. NWWolverine

Who controls the info in Fandom?

I have a Hydra in my city and had stopped leveling it based on the requirements shown here on Fandom: https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Saturn_VI_Gate_HYDRA#articleComments I'm told by others that have the Hydra that the goods required aren't as high as shown on their site, needing only an...
  5. NWWolverine

My city is 4 months old and the GbG stats are 2929/3164. I'm in PE and can get to 185-200 attrition without boosts if the fights are available. I have 4 turturettes from OE and 4 Hovers from FE to put with 7 rogues in each battle. Last session I hit 10k fights
  6. NWWolverine

Players with Hovers and Turturettes in PE question

When you moved up, do you remember how much effect it had on your attrition in GbG?
  7. NWWolverine

Have you done this or is this opinion?
  8. NWWolverine

Simply asking if there's players that got these advanced troops in PE and then went into the higher era's, what the effect was.
  9. NWWolverine

Thanks for responding. Last time I played, I played past future era, but not with advanced units. But I remember when I hit future, the hovers performed better than any other unit against it's own era's units that I had previously had and I used them 2 more era's up after future. I was hoping to...
  10. NWWolverine

Unit total no longer shows in army management on PC but does on mobile.

I know this is off topic kinda. It is about recent bugs though....The AD removed the barter countdown time twice on me during the Rival quest. The first time I thought maybe I forgot to start it so I paid attention the 2nd time and seen the clock ticking down. I came back later and it did it...
  11. NWWolverine

Have any of you advanced to any of the 4 era's below Future after getting the Hovers and Turturettes? If so, how much did it impact your attrition? I want to still get to at least 150 if possible and I think it might be. I need real estate to expand
  12. NWWolverine

Retire the Baron

Sometimes I wonder if Inno is intentionally trying to thin the herd.....
  13. NWWolverine

They've lost their mind...

I would ask them to offer the ability to remove the AD from my city so I don't accidentally check it and get reminded how worthless it's become.
  14. NWWolverine

Exposing the attrition lie!

It was sarcasm...so is this...just kidding...or am I???
  15. NWWolverine

An Aerial Eden Selection kit is being offered with an opening bid in the AD in Beta right now for........wait for it.........1,921.044 coins. If you win, you chose from an Flower Arboretum or a Ethereal Airship. They're officially nuts over here
  16. NWWolverine

All "buy Now" items sell for gems only. My 6 offerings were 1fp-1 gem, 75 prev. era goods-11gems, 200% att. boost for att. army- 42 gems, 75 goods- 11 gems, 30m mass supply rush- 5 gems and 4 rogues-17 gems. Better stock up on those gems that they throw around. Coins for auctions only going forward
  17. NWWolverine

Exposing the attrition lie!

You need to continue this for the next 10 years and you'll find out that it all balances out...just be patient...just be patient...
  18. NWWolverine

In Beta, Inno has upgraded the AD. Most of what I've seen coming through the auction are recent event building upgrades. All of the ones offered so far have a starting bid of over 1 million coins. Starting bid. I know that there's players with millions upon millions they need to get rid of but...
  19. NWWolverine

Speedup of Early Eras test Cancelled

Are you having this issue in Beta world or regular play?