• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. NWWolverine

Who controls the info in Fandom?

I have a Hydra in my city and had stopped leveling it based on the requirements shown here on Fandom: https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Saturn_VI_Gate_HYDRA#articleComments I'm told by others that have the Hydra that the goods required aren't as high as shown on their site, needing only an...
  2. NWWolverine

Players with Hovers and Turturettes in PE question

Have any of you advanced to any of the 4 era's below Future after getting the Hovers and Turturettes? If so, how much did it impact your attrition? I want to still get to at least 150 if possible and I think it might be. I need real estate to expand
  3. NWWolverine

They've lost their mind...

In Beta, Inno has upgraded the AD. Most of what I've seen coming through the auction are recent event building upgrades. All of the ones offered so far have a starting bid of over 1 million coins. Starting bid. I know that there's players with millions upon millions they need to get rid of but...
  4. NWWolverine

Storing constructed GB's

I know, I know. Seen it, heard it all before, but this should be allowed with the constant changes Inno is introducing in both the way the game is played and what's needed to be competitive in this new game play. Alot of players store event buildings instead of selling them because Inno has been...
  5. NWWolverine

Locked profile avatar

I think it would be great if the profile avatar in the game that was used when posting on a thread was locked in and didn't change even though you changed your avatar later. I would change mine every day and give a s**t story of who the avatar was. Neighbors, Hackers, family etc just to lighten...
  6. NWWolverine

On-line/logged in indicator

I wonder why Inno doesn't have an indicator that shows which members of the guild are online. Doesn't seem to be that big of an add. They could just add a dot next to the members name where we're listed on the bottom or even in the "your guild" tab. What do think? I'm always wondering who's out...
  7. NWWolverine

Scrolling banners on event buildings....

Thank you Inno for adding the scrolling banners on the Banner lists of boosts for the event buildings. Noe more opening fandom to see what the actual boost is now. Small but great improvement...
  8. NWWolverine

Getting past the "make population enthusiastic" in event questline

My city is over -58,000 happiness now with all the event buildings I've added. I keep getting quests that require "make population enthusiastic". This seems to check itself off for me somehow but not others in my guild with the same situation. Has anyone figured out the hack or answer that does...
  9. NWWolverine

Stop hand upgrade needed

It seems that Inno could have given the administrators the ability to set a hold point in GbG at a certain number that would automatically appear in an open sector when your guild reached that number. Just my opinion...
  10. NWWolverine

A new AD needs to be added

Since Inno wants to generate more money, why not add a new store that sells worth while past event building upgrades for cash or diamonds? "Are you missing the silver or gold upgrade from the last event, don't worry, you can buy it now at our new store for only 20k diamonds or $99"...something...
  11. NWWolverine

Wildlife Event 2024 start date?

Does anyone have an idea when the next event kicks off? It's supposed to be a wildlife event. I guess they don't have the football one anymore...
  12. NWWolverine

Outdated AD items

It's so strange to see the older highly desirable buildings offered in the AD now and see how weak they are compared to today's offerings. Inno needs to drastically update what's offered there and delete a lot of what it now offers.
  13. NWWolverine

Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium Question

Not sure how this Elves workshop functions. When I place my mouse over the "Chance for Exclusive Rewards", it lists "Elfies Cream and Nog Emporium" and shows all the attributes of the building, but it didn't give it to me when I purchased the set for 2995 diamonds! What am I missing? I have an...
  14. NWWolverine

The Elve's gift cost me money to receive?

Why call the items from the Elf workshop gift's if they cost money to receive them? They're for sale.... 2995 diamonds for junk! Am I missing something? Christmas at the Inno's designers homes must require everyone to have cash on hand....
  15. NWWolverine

Arctic Harbor shows 85% after repairs

I must be missing something. After the ship returns and I pay for repairs, my ship only reaches 85%. I still need to select the crew. Is this normal? Obviously, I'm new to the Harbor...
  16. NWWolverine

Wish I could just delete most of my inventory...

I get a lot of worthless rewards into my inventory which I would love to just delete and not have to sell through the AD. They're worth 200 or so and not worth the time to sell. I can throw away fp's and fragments of items. Why not any item?
  17. NWWolverine

Model T vehicles in the future...

I'm in Future era and I just noticed that my harbor and friends tavern is still using model T's and horses for moving supplies. I must be located somewhere in Russia....
  18. NWWolverine

Need to join 1.9 in Fel Dragging her world

Hello everyone. Fel Dranghyr is a tough world to find a guild with an active 1.9 thread in it. I've searched and found a lot of excellent battle guilds but none have solid 1.9's. Everyone seems stuck on the swaps. Not judging, just know the benefits and speed of leveling I gain by using 1.9's...